‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace may launch a digital music player, putting it in direct competition with the iPod. Chief executive and MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe told conference-goers in San Francisco that the company would not roll out the device any time soon. In September, the social networking site launched MySpace Music with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps it could have succeeded in the late 90s, but these are leaner, meaner times, and it seems that the market for a $1,000 “I Am Rich” Apple application is almost nonexistent. It couldn’t have helped that the app, created by Armin Heinrich, merely displayed a red, rubyesque gem [...] more...
Today Apple CEO and proclaimed iGod Steve Jobs unveiled the new “Touch iPod” which has many of the same features as the iPhone…with the exception of the telephone part. The Touch iPod has a 3.5” widescreen and carries WiFi, giving the consumer the ability to surf the net using Safari and [...] more...
In the wake of the iPhone launch, Apple has found that the celebration may be short-lived. Universal Music Group of Vivendi(UMG), the biggest music corporation in the world, told Apple last week that it will not be renewing its annual contract that allows the sale of the company’s music through [...] more...
February is on its way–the time when Ferrero Rocher chocolates start their ascent to the top of sales charts and pink teddy bears embroidered with the words “I Luv You” fill Duane Reade shelves near and far. Of course, not everyone likes the holiday. The Valentine’s Day Scrooges of the world [...] more...
Listen: I know just as well as anyone how draining life in the 21st century can be. Your Blackberry buzzes non-stop, the digital cable box for your hi-def flatscreen is always cutting in and out, and that iPod you just bought… well, sometimes you’re just too exhausted to pull the [...] more...
It was a busy Friday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. While Yahoo and Google did battle with their new and improved respective online services, plenty of upstarts arrived ready to snatch a piece of Apple’s digital music monopoly. Apple, though, did not attend the event. While the company’s [...] more...
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that