‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace may launch a digital music player, putting it in direct competition with the iPod. Chief executive and MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe told conference-goers in San Francisco that the company would not roll out the device any time soon. In September, the social networking site launched MySpace Music with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps it could have succeeded in the late 90s, but these are leaner, meaner times, and it seems that the market for a $1,000 “I Am Rich” Apple application is almost nonexistent. It couldn’t have helped that the app, created by Armin Heinrich, merely displayed a red, rubyesque gem [...] more...
Today Apple CEO and proclaimed iGod Steve Jobs unveiled the new “Touch iPod” which has many of the same features as the iPhone…with the exception of the telephone part. The Touch iPod has a 3.5” widescreen and carries WiFi, giving the consumer the ability to surf the net using Safari and [...] more...
In the wake of the iPhone launch, Apple has found that the celebration may be short-lived. Universal Music Group of Vivendi(UMG), the biggest music corporation in the world, told Apple last week that it will not be renewing its annual contract that allows the sale of the company’s music through [...] more...
February is on its way–the time when Ferrero Rocher chocolates start their ascent to the top of sales charts and pink teddy bears embroidered with the words “I Luv You” fill Duane Reade shelves near and far. Of course, not everyone likes the holiday. The Valentine’s Day Scrooges of the world [...] more...
Listen: I know just as well as anyone how draining life in the 21st century can be. Your Blackberry buzzes non-stop, the digital cable box for your hi-def flatscreen is always cutting in and out, and that iPod you just bought… well, sometimes you’re just too exhausted to pull the [...] more...
It was a busy Friday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. While Yahoo and Google did battle with their new and improved respective online services, plenty of upstarts arrived ready to snatch a piece of Apple’s digital music monopoly. Apple, though, did not attend the event. While the company’s [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]