‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace may launch a digital music player, putting it in direct competition with the iPod. Chief executive and MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe told conference-goers in San Francisco that the company would not roll out the device any time soon. In September, the social networking site launched MySpace Music with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps it could have succeeded in the late 90s, but these are leaner, meaner times, and it seems that the market for a $1,000 “I Am Rich” Apple application is almost nonexistent. It couldn’t have helped that the app, created by Armin Heinrich, merely displayed a red, rubyesque gem [...] more...
Today Apple CEO and proclaimed iGod Steve Jobs unveiled the new “Touch iPod” which has many of the same features as the iPhone…with the exception of the telephone part. The Touch iPod has a 3.5” widescreen and carries WiFi, giving the consumer the ability to surf the net using Safari and [...] more...
In the wake of the iPhone launch, Apple has found that the celebration may be short-lived. Universal Music Group of Vivendi(UMG), the biggest music corporation in the world, told Apple last week that it will not be renewing its annual contract that allows the sale of the company’s music through [...] more...
February is on its way–the time when Ferrero Rocher chocolates start their ascent to the top of sales charts and pink teddy bears embroidered with the words “I Luv You” fill Duane Reade shelves near and far. Of course, not everyone likes the holiday. The Valentine’s Day Scrooges of the world [...] more...
Listen: I know just as well as anyone how draining life in the 21st century can be. Your Blackberry buzzes non-stop, the digital cable box for your hi-def flatscreen is always cutting in and out, and that iPod you just bought… well, sometimes you’re just too exhausted to pull the [...] more...
It was a busy Friday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. While Yahoo and Google did battle with their new and improved respective online services, plenty of upstarts arrived ready to snatch a piece of Apple’s digital music monopoly. Apple, though, did not attend the event. While the company’s [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial