‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace may launch a digital music player, putting it in direct competition with the iPod. Chief executive and MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe told conference-goers in San Francisco that the company would not roll out the device any time soon. In September, the social networking site launched MySpace Music with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Perhaps it could have succeeded in the late 90s, but these are leaner, meaner times, and it seems that the market for a $1,000 “I Am Rich” Apple application is almost nonexistent. It couldn’t have helped that the app, created by Armin Heinrich, merely displayed a red, rubyesque gem [...] more...
Today Apple CEO and proclaimed iGod Steve Jobs unveiled the new “Touch iPod” which has many of the same features as the iPhone…with the exception of the telephone part. The Touch iPod has a 3.5” widescreen and carries WiFi, giving the consumer the ability to surf the net using Safari and [...] more...
In the wake of the iPhone launch, Apple has found that the celebration may be short-lived. Universal Music Group of Vivendi(UMG), the biggest music corporation in the world, told Apple last week that it will not be renewing its annual contract that allows the sale of the company’s music through [...] more...
February is on its way–the time when Ferrero Rocher chocolates start their ascent to the top of sales charts and pink teddy bears embroidered with the words “I Luv You” fill Duane Reade shelves near and far. Of course, not everyone likes the holiday. The Valentine’s Day Scrooges of the world [...] more...
Listen: I know just as well as anyone how draining life in the 21st century can be. Your Blackberry buzzes non-stop, the digital cable box for your hi-def flatscreen is always cutting in and out, and that iPod you just bought… well, sometimes you’re just too exhausted to pull the [...] more...
It was a busy Friday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. While Yahoo and Google did battle with their new and improved respective online services, plenty of upstarts arrived ready to snatch a piece of Apple’s digital music monopoly. Apple, though, did not attend the event. While the company’s [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV