NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic advertising, announced today the findings of a first-of-its-kind research paper on mobile retargeting. According to the study, adding mobile retargeting to an advertiser’s retargeting mix generates an additional 18% of sales. With its new personalized mobile retargeting [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ghostery®, the web’s largest, most powerful and most user-friendly privacy tool, announced today its new mobile release for iOS7. This update includes the most expansive improvements to the usability of the app since the initial release of Ghostery for iOS. Ghostery is used by more than 20 million people [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile has transformed the way the world sees and consumes media. When you walk into your local coffee shop, you’ll find the ratio of consumers reading The New York Times on their tablet or iPhone significantly outweigh that of the laptop, or better yet, the actual print copy. [...] more...
LAS VEGAS, September 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Today at the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO) unveiled new products and media sites across smartphones, tablets and the web, as well as a new suite of advertising technology to help advertisers, publishers and partners get more [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coalfire, an independent information technology governance, risk and compliance (IT GRC) services firm, recently released its top five cybersecurity predictions for 2014. Rick Dakin, the company’s chief security strategist, consolidated an analysis from over 1,000 audits and forensics investigations in 2013 to develop the 2014 predictions. “In 2013, [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 16, 2013, placed at No. 20 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — Today we are in a transition in the way we work and the tools we use to work. Since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched today. Backed by advisor Lindsay Lohan, the completely revamped “Instagram of karaoke” taps into the last social frontier — voice — and helps users connect with new and interesting people in a whole new way. Just Sing It is the brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retail stores have long searched for the ability to use people’s online shopping habits to more effectively target consumers with offers that they want on their most trusted devices: their mobile phones. Bridging the online and in-store marketing conundrum push notifications and text messaging will soon be powered [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a special year-in-review report, Opera Mediaworks, has selected the top 6 trends in mobile advertising witnessed on its mobile ad platform, the world’s largest, reaching 400 million consumers a month via 60 billion ad impressions. Among the trends: We began to see the [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s largest marketplace for services, starting at $5, launches today a brand new mobile app. The free app is now available in the App Store, providing users with direct access to 3 million+ Gigs® with just 2 swipes. Fiverr mobile is not just [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]