There’s a report out of Asia tonight that Apple is working on three new iPhone models, two of which will be out by June. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Frumor-apple-will-release-three-new-iphones-this-year%2F'; addthis_title = 'RUMOR%3A+Apple+Will+Release+THREE+New+iPhones+This+Year'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. (October 30, 2012) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology provider, today announced that publishers and agencies using its advertising platform can instantly deliver mobile ads on the newly released Apple iPad mini and iPhone 5, without worrying about technology integration or device compatibility issues. [...] more...
If “sorry” seems to be the hardest word, then “extremely sorry” would only heighten the degree of difficulty. That said, Apple CEO Tim Cook must have had a pretty hard day today. (P.S. I may be wrong, but I can’t recall Microsoft having apologized for anything, ever.) Read More ... Subscribe to the [...] more...
Various media outlets are reporting that thefts of Apple products in New York City have risen 40 percent so far in 2012. The NYPD has logged nearly 11,500 reported Apple thefts from January thru September, which account for a staggering one of every seven crimes committed in the Big Apple this year. The issue has insipred the [...] more...
“Apple is in crisis-management mode over user complaints that the company’s home-grown replacement to Google Maps comes up woefully short. “Launched as a central feature of the new iPhone 5 and its new iOS 6 operating system, Apple’s mapping app is supposed to offer beautiful Apple-designed cartography, turn-by-turn navigation, the ability [...] more...
Mashable has the iPhone 5 beat covered like a blanket. Totally jelz! But not so much that I wouldn’t share what they’ve already shared with the rest of the world. The revised ship time on preorders is now 3-4 weeks. The critics are gushing with praise over Apple’s new talky texty watchy [...] more...
The iPhone 5 continues to draw a variety of strong reactions from many quarters. Perhaps the most interesting — and puzzling, if you’re not among those whose thirst for Apple Kool-Aid is unquenchable — is the consumer frenzy the new iPhone has set off. We all know by now that Apple’s pre-order [...] more...
The folks over at Taykey took the occasion of Apple’s press conference yesterday to apply its technology to the social media buzz about the iPhone 5 (see infographic below). According to the company’s blog, ” … there was a lot of discussion online that rose and fell with the introduction of each feature. [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that