There’s a report out of Asia tonight that Apple is working on three new iPhone models, two of which will be out by June. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Frumor-apple-will-release-three-new-iphones-this-year%2F'; addthis_title = 'RUMOR%3A+Apple+Will+Release+THREE+New+iPhones+This+Year'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. (October 30, 2012) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology provider, today announced that publishers and agencies using its advertising platform can instantly deliver mobile ads on the newly released Apple iPad mini and iPhone 5, without worrying about technology integration or device compatibility issues. [...] more...
If “sorry” seems to be the hardest word, then “extremely sorry” would only heighten the degree of difficulty. That said, Apple CEO Tim Cook must have had a pretty hard day today. (P.S. I may be wrong, but I can’t recall Microsoft having apologized for anything, ever.) Read More ... Subscribe to the [...] more...
Various media outlets are reporting that thefts of Apple products in New York City have risen 40 percent so far in 2012. The NYPD has logged nearly 11,500 reported Apple thefts from January thru September, which account for a staggering one of every seven crimes committed in the Big Apple this year. The issue has insipred the [...] more...
“Apple is in crisis-management mode over user complaints that the company’s home-grown replacement to Google Maps comes up woefully short. “Launched as a central feature of the new iPhone 5 and its new iOS 6 operating system, Apple’s mapping app is supposed to offer beautiful Apple-designed cartography, turn-by-turn navigation, the ability [...] more...
Mashable has the iPhone 5 beat covered like a blanket. Totally jelz! But not so much that I wouldn’t share what they’ve already shared with the rest of the world. The revised ship time on preorders is now 3-4 weeks. The critics are gushing with praise over Apple’s new talky texty watchy [...] more...
The iPhone 5 continues to draw a variety of strong reactions from many quarters. Perhaps the most interesting — and puzzling, if you’re not among those whose thirst for Apple Kool-Aid is unquenchable — is the consumer frenzy the new iPhone has set off. We all know by now that Apple’s pre-order [...] more...
The folks over at Taykey took the occasion of Apple’s press conference yesterday to apply its technology to the social media buzz about the iPhone 5 (see infographic below). According to the company’s blog, ” … there was a lot of discussion online that rose and fell with the introduction of each feature. [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]