ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Can you hear me now? Good.” Those six words started it all. Two major cell phone service providers are just now catching up with the comedic fire that Verizon started more than a decade ago. That irritating phone conversation From 2002 until 2011, the “Can you hear me now” guy – [...] more...
WALTHAM, Mass. — October 29, 2013 — Think selling in a difficult economy is a challenge? Try doing so without sales materials. That’s a struggle many sales reps are facing, according to a new survey from cloud-based business presentation company Brainshark, Inc. One in 3 sales reps (33%) reports they’re “often” or “always [...] more...
VIDEO: iPad keeps Apple in the Lead, iPhone and Android Tie for Mobile Ad Impressions in Opera Report
SAN MATEO, Calif., October 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Opera Mediaworks, the world’s largest mobile ad platform, today released its Q3 State of Mobile Advertising report, sharing insights based on data from its platform, which serves 60 billion ad impressions per month and reaches 400 million consumers. This quarter’s special focus [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, Apple announced a Sept. 18 street date for iOS 7, the radically redesigned operating system for the iPhone and iPad. Here’s how some industry leaders are responding to that news. “App marketers get ready! New iPhones and iOS updates historically lead to short-term surges in downloads as enthusiastic [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple’s new iOS 7 operating system has generated more than 172,000 online conversations worldwide, according to global social media monitoring provider Synthesio. Statistics from Synthesio reveal that positive comments dwarf negative comments two-to-one, with less than 10% of all comments registering as negative. Facebook and Twitter are currently awash with comments surrounding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Millions of brands of all sizes have created YouTube channels to promote their products, display their corporate culture, educate their market, and more. This month, all of these brands will be forced to adopt YouTube’s recently announced redesign — named One Channel — created to underscore the value [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today’s email yields the following bulletpoint-worthy information: Hawthorne Direct, a full-service brand response advertising agency, has promoted Jessica Hawthorne-Castro (pictured) to Chief Operating Officer. The announcement was made today by Tim Hawthorne, Chairman/CEO and Founder of Hawthorne Direct. Representing the “next generation” of brand marketing experts, Hawthorne-Castro, Tim Hawthorne’s daughter, [...] more...
ADOTAS — For a while, the UDID (unique device identifier) was an accidental hero: a mundane developer’s tool that became the single, most important ad tracking tool for iOS. The UDID was never supposed to be such a prominent player in mobile marketing. But as the iPhone’s popularity soared, advertising dollars [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]