ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case. AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests [...] more...
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: CES International has kicked off in Las Vegas for four days, beginning yesterday. The CES 2013 trade show is the world’s largest annual innovation event and offers presentations, exhibitions, events, and conferences for technology and gadget connoisseurs. We are providing our [...] more...
It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
Tuesday’s introduction of the iPad Mini is being met with no small amount of enthusiasm from those in and around the mobile ad space. Glenn Kiladis, vice president and general manager, FreeMyApps, Fiksu: “Apple’s iPad Mini will certainly provide an array of tablet marketing opportunities. The smaller form factor and lighter weight [...] more...
WILTON, CT. (October 25, 2012) – Within 24 hours of Apple CEO Tim Cook’s unveiling of the new iPad as well as the iPad Mini, Toluna QuickSurveys has the first reliable consumer reaction to the launch via a survey of 2,000 U.S. consumers online. The survey found 45 percent of [...] more...
Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fvideo-ipad-mini-official-reveal-trailer-details%2F'; addthis_title = 'VIDEO%3A+iPad+mini+%26%238211%3B+Official+Reveal+Trailer+%26%23038%3B+Details'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Our friends at Business Insider have sifted through all the rumors surrounding Apple’s October 23 press conference to help us differentiate between virtual reality from science fiction. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2F39569%2F'; addthis_title = 'iPad+Mini+Rumors%3A+Separating+the+Hype+from+the+Hypotheses'; addthis_pub [...] more...
With the introduction of the so-called iPad Mini expected to be announced on Oct. 23, the once-simple land of iOS development will become something that it has never been — complicated. – Mashable Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Freport-developers-might-dislike-the-ipad-mini-most-of-all%2F'; addthis_title = [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]