ADOTAS — Apple’s 2013 Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) begins today. Plans call for the keynote address to be streamed live at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET. Apple has also pledged to post session videos during the 5-day event. Consumers, industry observers and the media alike will be keeping their eyes out [...] more...
ADOTAS – GigaOm recently reported that over 50 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store; however, research has shown that 25% of those apps are only used once. Not only is that bad for the user as a lack of usability makes an app less engaging, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pop Secret and Deutsch LA have teamed up to create an app called Perfect Pop, which helps consumers pop the perfect bag of microwave popcorn without burning it. Perfect Pop is available for free download to any iPhone devices on Apple’s App Store or at PopSecretLabs.com. In the short time it’s been [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
Amazon Announces ‘Login with Amazon’ to Reduce Sign-In Friction and Drive Higher Customer Engagement
SEATTLE, May 29, 2013, (ADOTAS) — Today, Amazon launched Login with Amazon, a new service that will enable the over 200 million active Amazon customers to securely and simply login to apps, games, and websites. Login with Amazon allows developers to easily reduce sign-in friction for their customers, leading to [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS — For a while, the UDID (unique device identifier) was an accidental hero: a mundane developer’s tool that became the single, most important ad tracking tool for iOS. The UDID was never supposed to be such a prominent player in mobile marketing. But as the iPhone’s popularity soared, advertising dollars [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s no longer any debate about the importance of mobile marketing, but when it comes to mobile apps, many companies still struggle with why and how to commit to the effort. Like the early 2000s when businesses believed they should have a website but couldn’t articulate why, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – As of today, Apple will no longer be accepting new apps, or updates of apps, that use the UDID, or Unique Device Identifier, of an iOS device to collect user information for targeted advertising. The change was officially announced by Apple on its Developers page on [...] more...
ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]