NEW YORK, NY and COLUMBIA, MO., November 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — EndlessTV, the leading mobile video distribution network, announced a partnership with Newsy, the independent provider of multisource mobile video news. Newsy content is featured in EndlessTV apps on both iOS and Android, including Endless News, Endless Sports, Endless Celebrity, [...] more...
NEW YORK and EL SEGUNDO, Calif., October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Viggle and DIRECTV are excited to announce the extension and expansion of their existing partnership, which will provide Viggle users among the satellite provider’s customers with exclusive Viggle points-earning opportunities and rewards, including the ability to receive Viggle Points for ordering pay-per-view movies. Additionally, Viggle and DIRECTV will roll out new [...] more...
PALO ALTO, Calif., October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bunndle, the ad network for apps, today announced the expansion of its mobile app distribution network to include iOS. The three-year-old company has already been successful with its desktop app distribution service, which provides superior matching of app to user and delivers 40 [...] more...
ADOTAS — Over the past month, the Adotas “Voter’s Booth” offered a series of questions that looked into what device identification technologies marketers and advertisers are using today for identifying and targeting their campaigns. The findings were quite surprising – here’s a quick recap: For desktop, 98 percent of respondents rely on [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple’s 2013 Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) begins today. Plans call for the keynote address to be streamed live at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET. Apple has also pledged to post session videos during the 5-day event. Consumers, industry observers and the media alike will be keeping their eyes out [...] more...
ADOTAS – GigaOm recently reported that over 50 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store; however, research has shown that 25% of those apps are only used once. Not only is that bad for the user as a lack of usability makes an app less engaging, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pop Secret and Deutsch LA have teamed up to create an app called Perfect Pop, which helps consumers pop the perfect bag of microwave popcorn without burning it. Perfect Pop is available for free download to any iPhone devices on Apple’s App Store or at PopSecretLabs.com. In the short time it’s been [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
Amazon Announces ‘Login with Amazon’ to Reduce Sign-In Friction and Drive Higher Customer Engagement
SEATTLE, May 29, 2013, (ADOTAS) — Today, Amazon launched Login with Amazon, a new service that will enable the over 200 million active Amazon customers to securely and simply login to apps, games, and websites. Login with Amazon allows developers to easily reduce sign-in friction for their customers, leading to [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and