ADOTAS - Content recommendation/discovery platform Outbrain announced today a whopping $35 million in funding, following the close of its Series D funding round and bolstered the most by Index Ventures. Prior investors Carmel Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners also pitched in. Outbrain now has a total of $64 million in financing. [...] more...
DUE DIGITAL DILIGENCE – In the next year or two, we’ll likely see the following companies go public with an initial market value over $10 billion: Facebook Groupon LivingSocial DropBox Zynga Many of these are companies that, in a world without Sarbanes-Oxley, could already be public. That would probably be good for investors; if average people [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been four years since I wrote one of my most popular series of blog posts of all time — “The Ad Exchange Model” (part 1, part 2 and part 3). Since then a lot has happened. A whole slew of three letter acronyms has appeared: DSP, SSP, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Just recently, we came across a chart that Business Insider put together. It showed the stock price of a small publicly traded company who announced they acquired a $6 million stake in Facebook. The next day, the stock shot up. As there was not other major news [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes it’s not the size of the investment, but the people opening up their wallets. Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and Raptor Group Chairman and Managing Director Jim Pallotta led a round of funding for dynamic display firm Spongecell that included participation from Pittsburgh Steelers Board Member Brian [...] more...
nPario, which analyzes data on huge scale for monetization and targeting purposes, has found both a partner and a sugar daddy in WPP. WPP Digital is injecting $5 million in the startup for a minority stake, which also includes seats on nPario’s board. In addition, online and offline data from the numerous companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Does JP Morgan Chase wants to pull a Goldman-Sachs-Facebook on Twitter? (That doesn’t sound nearly as dirty as I thought it would.) Public investing in private companies is totally the new hedge fund. A $1.2 billion digital growth fund, with capital primarily committed by JPM, appears to be the second [...] more...
ADOTAS – What? Did you really think Goldman Sach’s $450 million investment in Facebook meant an IPO was imminent? Did you also believe that a fat man in a red suit squeezed down your chimney last month to leave you presents? The monumental investment signals that Goldman will likely underwrite the [...] more...
ADOTAS – First there was a $200 million round for Twitter ($4 billion valuation?), then a $950 million round for Groupon ($5 billion to $8 billion valuation?!?) and now $500 million for Facebook ($50 billion valuation?!?!?!?!?!??!?) — what better way to ring in the new year than some new tech [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nothing like a little Chicken Little-style “sky is falling” action to inject some life into this dead news season. Both Newsweek and The New York Times are trying to get the Tech Bubble 2.0 bandwagon rolling, mainly based on the prognosticating of Union Square Ventures’ Fred Wilson, who [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s