ADOTAS - Content recommendation/discovery platform Outbrain announced today a whopping $35 million in funding, following the close of its Series D funding round and bolstered the most by Index Ventures. Prior investors Carmel Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners also pitched in. Outbrain now has a total of $64 million in financing. [...] more...
DUE DIGITAL DILIGENCE – In the next year or two, we’ll likely see the following companies go public with an initial market value over $10 billion: Facebook Groupon LivingSocial DropBox Zynga Many of these are companies that, in a world without Sarbanes-Oxley, could already be public. That would probably be good for investors; if average people [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been four years since I wrote one of my most popular series of blog posts of all time — “The Ad Exchange Model” (part 1, part 2 and part 3). Since then a lot has happened. A whole slew of three letter acronyms has appeared: DSP, SSP, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Just recently, we came across a chart that Business Insider put together. It showed the stock price of a small publicly traded company who announced they acquired a $6 million stake in Facebook. The next day, the stock shot up. As there was not other major news [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes it’s not the size of the investment, but the people opening up their wallets. Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and Raptor Group Chairman and Managing Director Jim Pallotta led a round of funding for dynamic display firm Spongecell that included participation from Pittsburgh Steelers Board Member Brian [...] more...
nPario, which analyzes data on huge scale for monetization and targeting purposes, has found both a partner and a sugar daddy in WPP. WPP Digital is injecting $5 million in the startup for a minority stake, which also includes seats on nPario’s board. In addition, online and offline data from the numerous companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Does JP Morgan Chase wants to pull a Goldman-Sachs-Facebook on Twitter? (That doesn’t sound nearly as dirty as I thought it would.) Public investing in private companies is totally the new hedge fund. A $1.2 billion digital growth fund, with capital primarily committed by JPM, appears to be the second [...] more...
ADOTAS – What? Did you really think Goldman Sach’s $450 million investment in Facebook meant an IPO was imminent? Did you also believe that a fat man in a red suit squeezed down your chimney last month to leave you presents? The monumental investment signals that Goldman will likely underwrite the [...] more...
ADOTAS – First there was a $200 million round for Twitter ($4 billion valuation?), then a $950 million round for Groupon ($5 billion to $8 billion valuation?!?) and now $500 million for Facebook ($50 billion valuation?!?!?!?!?!??!?) — what better way to ring in the new year than some new tech [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nothing like a little Chicken Little-style “sky is falling” action to inject some life into this dead news season. Both Newsweek and The New York Times are trying to get the Tech Bubble 2.0 bandwagon rolling, mainly based on the prognosticating of Union Square Ventures’ Fred Wilson, who [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]