ADOTAS - The world of social media is maturing. And as it does, so too do the techniques that make it perhaps the most advanced tool for relationship-building the world has ever seen. Trouble is, for a long time now, auto dealerships didn’t engage social media in that game-changing light. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – The agencies spoke and Google listened — the Google Display Network now has a “Reserved” section, where an advertiser can find the finest premium, guaranteed inventory from GDN’s 50,000 partner sites. Apparently GDN Reserve was launched during the last quarter, though not to more fanfare like the recent introductions of Google’s Media Ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – How many times have you taken a gander across your network only to realize that — gasp — your inventory hasn’t been properly vetted? Who knows what salacious materials lurk in the nooks and crannies? Well you can kiss those fears goodbye with the arrival of Adometry’s Network [...] more...
ADOTAS – “So self-service is the centerpiece of the Ad Desk?” I ask innocuously. Advertising.com Senior Vice President of Publisher Services David Jacobs, the overseer of publisher partnerships, glances over at his colleague Don Kennedy, senior vice president of network sales, and they share a grimace. Jamie Fellows, who heads [...] more...
ADOTAS – Remember when you used to really depend on your local paper? For finding jobs, houses, getting the local weather forecast, selling that boat in your yard, and getting last night’s sports scores? I still do…but barely. Most of what your local paper offers can be found in greater abundance [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Efficiency kills brands,” Evolve co-founder and Gorilla Nation President Brian Fitzgerald said to me a few weeks ago. I nearly spat out my coffee when the words jumped from his lips — this was blasphemy considering my inbox’s constant barrage of news about real-time bidding and ad exchanges and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Minimalism has no place in interactive advertising — the more features the merrier. However, one should never stray too far from the classics. Hence why Liquidus has upgraded its inventory-displaying rich media banners to feature custom branded messages, tossing a little tradition in with innovation. Integrated into the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Too long has the online ad marketplace favored the bourgeois demand side to the detriment of proletariat publisher prices — it is time for publishers to embrace the technology that will set them free from the tyranny of demand-side pigs! The Rubicon Project channels the revolutionary spirit with its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Users have become accustomed to free content at their fingertips and are using the online platform to “seek and assist”; they either know exactly what they are looking for or are searching until they find something to help guide them. Assistance could be anything from a tweet, a homepage [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2010 is already shaping up to be the year of real-time bidding (RTB) technologies and demand-side platforms (DSP). The availability of real-time bid access into the major ad exchanges is converging with an industry-wide preference for agency-administered ad-buying and ad-trafficking platforms. The traditional ad network model achieved many things [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than