ADOTAS - The world of social media is maturing. And as it does, so too do the techniques that make it perhaps the most advanced tool for relationship-building the world has ever seen. Trouble is, for a long time now, auto dealerships didn’t engage social media in that game-changing light. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – The agencies spoke and Google listened — the Google Display Network now has a “Reserved” section, where an advertiser can find the finest premium, guaranteed inventory from GDN’s 50,000 partner sites. Apparently GDN Reserve was launched during the last quarter, though not to more fanfare like the recent introductions of Google’s Media Ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – How many times have you taken a gander across your network only to realize that — gasp — your inventory hasn’t been properly vetted? Who knows what salacious materials lurk in the nooks and crannies? Well you can kiss those fears goodbye with the arrival of Adometry’s Network [...] more...
ADOTAS – “So self-service is the centerpiece of the Ad Desk?” I ask innocuously. Advertising.com Senior Vice President of Publisher Services David Jacobs, the overseer of publisher partnerships, glances over at his colleague Don Kennedy, senior vice president of network sales, and they share a grimace. Jamie Fellows, who heads [...] more...
ADOTAS – Remember when you used to really depend on your local paper? For finding jobs, houses, getting the local weather forecast, selling that boat in your yard, and getting last night’s sports scores? I still do…but barely. Most of what your local paper offers can be found in greater abundance [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Efficiency kills brands,” Evolve co-founder and Gorilla Nation President Brian Fitzgerald said to me a few weeks ago. I nearly spat out my coffee when the words jumped from his lips — this was blasphemy considering my inbox’s constant barrage of news about real-time bidding and ad exchanges and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Minimalism has no place in interactive advertising — the more features the merrier. However, one should never stray too far from the classics. Hence why Liquidus has upgraded its inventory-displaying rich media banners to feature custom branded messages, tossing a little tradition in with innovation. Integrated into the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Too long has the online ad marketplace favored the bourgeois demand side to the detriment of proletariat publisher prices — it is time for publishers to embrace the technology that will set them free from the tyranny of demand-side pigs! The Rubicon Project channels the revolutionary spirit with its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Users have become accustomed to free content at their fingertips and are using the online platform to “seek and assist”; they either know exactly what they are looking for or are searching until they find something to help guide them. Assistance could be anything from a tweet, a homepage [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2010 is already shaping up to be the year of real-time bidding (RTB) technologies and demand-side platforms (DSP). The availability of real-time bid access into the major ad exchanges is converging with an industry-wide preference for agency-administered ad-buying and ad-trafficking platforms. The traditional ad network model achieved many things [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that