ADOTAS – Just as ad:tech 2013 was drawing to a close, Jim Harvey, SVP Advertising for Appia, stopped by for what would be our final interview of the conference. Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering mobile app downloads to over 1 billion users across more than 200 countries. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Airpush VP of Marketing Cameron V. Peebles stopped by the Adotas press lounge at ad:tech New York 2013 to discuss how his company aims to redefine mobile advertising. Airpush was named “Best Mobile Ad Network” at the 2012 Mobile Excellence Awards and #1 on the 2013 Tech 200 List, [...] more...
ADOTAS — We chatted on Day 2 of ad:tech New York with Pete Gombert, CEO of Balihoo, who had earlier hosted the panel, “It’s a Local World, Let’s Scale It.” Balihoo is a premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs. Subscribe [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sales & marketing veteran Jeff Davis talked with us at ad:tech 2013 about all the things he had to unlearn from his 20-plus years at Procter & Gamble when he decided to head up Orabrush. Earlier today, in his ad:tech session, “B2C Video Marketing: The Key Driver to Online [...] more...
ADOTAS – Bob Regular, founder and CEO of Kitara Media, stopped by the press room to talk about ad:tech New York 2013 and his company’s big announcement earlier in the day. Kitara Media is a digital media company bringing together video, display and mobile strategies to offer advertisers and publishers a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — Oliver Roup, founder and CEO of VigLink, stopped by the press room at ad:tech New York 2013 to offer his impressions on the conference and the industry as a whole. VigLink is built on the idea that publishers should be compensated for the content they create and the [...] more...
ADOTAS – To start off Day 2 of ad:tech New York 2013, we talked with Ben Williams, PR Director for Adblock Plus, about his company’s activites at — and insights about — the conference. Adblock Plus is designed to block annoying ads on the web. It can block other things, like tracking, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Agustin Coll, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at Headway Digital, chatted with us at ad:tech New York 2013 about his company’s efforts to improve access to global markets for U.S. online agencies and advertisers. Headway Digital is a digital media trading desk that connects media buyers directly with multiple real time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Amanda Bayane, director of marketing communications at Hostway, stepped away from her company’s exhibitor booth at ad:tech New York to chat with us. Hostway Corporation was founded in 1998 and has been serving the infrastructure and hosting needs of small and medium sized businesses ever since. As a leader [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by