ADOTAS – In our continuing investigative series about the rampant rise of online ad fraud, Adotas has solicited the expertise of several industry thought leaders to weigh in on the issue. After publishing our special report about the anatomy of a botnet, we spoke with John Brown (pictured), GM, Click [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just as ad:tech 2013 was drawing to a close, Jim Harvey, SVP Advertising for Appia, stopped by for what would be our final interview of the conference. Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering mobile app downloads to over 1 billion users across more than 200 countries. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Airpush VP of Marketing Cameron V. Peebles stopped by the Adotas press lounge at ad:tech New York 2013 to discuss how his company aims to redefine mobile advertising. Airpush was named “Best Mobile Ad Network” at the 2012 Mobile Excellence Awards and #1 on the 2013 Tech 200 List, [...] more...
ADOTAS — We chatted on Day 2 of ad:tech New York with Pete Gombert, CEO of Balihoo, who had earlier hosted the panel, “It’s a Local World, Let’s Scale It.” Balihoo is a premier provider of Local Marketing Automation (LMA) technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs. Subscribe [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sales & marketing veteran Jeff Davis talked with us at ad:tech 2013 about all the things he had to unlearn from his 20-plus years at Procter & Gamble when he decided to head up Orabrush. Earlier today, in his ad:tech session, “B2C Video Marketing: The Key Driver to Online [...] more...
ADOTAS – Bob Regular, founder and CEO of Kitara Media, stopped by the press room to talk about ad:tech New York 2013 and his company’s big announcement earlier in the day. Kitara Media is a digital media company bringing together video, display and mobile strategies to offer advertisers and publishers a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Taking a break from interviewing executives at ad:tech New York 2013, Adotas Editor Mike Daly talked with Allvoices about recent changes he’s seen in the advertising and tech industry and what to expect in the next five years. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — Oliver Roup, founder and CEO of VigLink, stopped by the press room at ad:tech New York 2013 to offer his impressions on the conference and the industry as a whole. VigLink is built on the idea that publishers should be compensated for the content they create and the [...] more...
ADOTAS – To start off Day 2 of ad:tech New York 2013, we talked with Ben Williams, PR Director for Adblock Plus, about his company’s activites at — and insights about — the conference. Adblock Plus is designed to block annoying ads on the web. It can block other things, like tracking, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Agustin Coll, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at Headway Digital, chatted with us at ad:tech New York 2013 about his company’s efforts to improve access to global markets for U.S. online agencies and advertisers. Headway Digital is a digital media trading desk that connects media buyers directly with multiple real time [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]