You’re In The Game: Activision, MEC and Millennial Media Partner to Launch ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops’ 2 in UK
LONDON (December 05, 2012) — Activision, MEC Global and Millennial Media (NYSE:MM), today announced a new mobile advertising campaign around the launch of “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,” the latest installment of one of the most popular video game franchises in the world. The campaign is the first [...] more...
Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the Mobile Gaming Summit conference along with my colleague Mark DeBenedetto. At the conference, we were able to gain significant insight into what makes a mobile game successful and the current and future states of the mobile gaming world. Below are some [...] more...
ADOTAS – There was a big fuss on TechCrunch yesterday about interstitial ads — Dell was running a display takeover before sending readers on for their tech gossip — that culminated in a column by founder Michael Arrington titled, “Real Blogs Don’t Have Interstitial Ads.” “[Interstitials] aren’t as bad as the ridiculous [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve definitely felt the LED screen tear at my corneas when my nose is nearly touching it because I’m trying to watch a teeny-tiny video — hey man, I really wanted to see those “Matrix” previews way back when. But watch a minuscule video ad the same way [...] more...
I have been an advocate of interstitials (or transitional ads) for about 3 years now. Numerous reports have shown that not only are they more effective than pop-ups/pop-unders, but they are also considered far less annoying by the user. Here is a graphic from a September 2004 eMarketer reportc comparing [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]