Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
By now you might have heard the mainstream media’s reduction of the report issued last week by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU): 6 billion people worldwide had mobile-cellular subscriptions by the end of last year. That means roughly 6 out of every 7 people in the world has gone mobile. That key stat was [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012. Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference [...] more...
ADOTAS – While advertising in other media continue to suffer in the harsh economy, the Internet is still standing strong — and even gaining ground. According to research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhousCoopers, Internet advertising revenue neared $5.5 billion in the third quarter, a 1.7% improvement over second quarter. “While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cybersecurity has been an ongoing discussion on the federal level. So it’s not surprising that Congress has worked hard on a worst-case scenario and what would need to be done. The surprise is that a newly revised bill appears to permit the president to seize temporary control of private-sector [...] more...
ADOTAS — As industries start to pop up to cure so-called Internet addiction, academics are noting that people should stop new media multitasking for more pragmatic reasons – they suck at it. Multitaskers of media activities like watching YouTube, writing e-mail and talking on the phone are not very good at [...] more...
ADOTAS — Kevin M. Ryan chief marketing officer at WebVisible, has written an open letter to the president, noting the tightening relationship between the dominant Internet company and the government, and how that will hurt, not promote, the web ecosystem. Here are some excerpts: “I thought we were moving past paying [...] more...
What happens to the $21 billion online advertising industry during a recession? No one knows, because the business is too young to have a track record. Already, there are indications that some of the Web’s biggest sites are feeling the same spending pinch that has started to impact traditional media properties like [...] more...
ADOTAS — Most consumers are media multitaskers, double-dippers, typers or talkers – and how they approach media significantly affects how they interact with advertising. Video search engine giant blinkx today released the results of a television and online video survey that studied consumers’ viewing habits. Harris Interactive conducted the survey, which [...] more...
On Thursday, Nokia introduced its newest mobile phone model 6301. This new handset has unlicensed mobile access (UMA) capabilities. Callers can use the web to make calls when in the range of unlicensed wireless networks. Once out of range the connections will instantly change to a UMTS, GSM, or GPRS mobile [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran