ADOTAS — As the digital media and advertising marketplace continues to evolve, tablet and mobile media have taken center stage. It’s no secret that consumer behavior typically drives the media industry. Media consumption from tablet devices continues to explode, mostly at the expense of desktop/PC time spent. Much has been made [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
By now you might have heard the mainstream media’s reduction of the report issued last week by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU): 6 billion people worldwide had mobile-cellular subscriptions by the end of last year. That means roughly 6 out of every 7 people in the world has gone mobile. That key stat was [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012. Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference [...] more...
ADOTAS – While advertising in other media continue to suffer in the harsh economy, the Internet is still standing strong — and even gaining ground. According to research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhousCoopers, Internet advertising revenue neared $5.5 billion in the third quarter, a 1.7% improvement over second quarter. “While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cybersecurity has been an ongoing discussion on the federal level. So it’s not surprising that Congress has worked hard on a worst-case scenario and what would need to be done. The surprise is that a newly revised bill appears to permit the president to seize temporary control of private-sector [...] more...
ADOTAS — As industries start to pop up to cure so-called Internet addiction, academics are noting that people should stop new media multitasking for more pragmatic reasons – they suck at it. Multitaskers of media activities like watching YouTube, writing e-mail and talking on the phone are not very good at [...] more...
ADOTAS — Kevin M. Ryan chief marketing officer at WebVisible, has written an open letter to the president, noting the tightening relationship between the dominant Internet company and the government, and how that will hurt, not promote, the web ecosystem. Here are some excerpts: “I thought we were moving past paying [...] more...
What happens to the $21 billion online advertising industry during a recession? No one knows, because the business is too young to have a track record. Already, there are indications that some of the Web’s biggest sites are feeling the same spending pinch that has started to impact traditional media properties like [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by