ADOTAS — As the digital media and advertising marketplace continues to evolve, tablet and mobile media have taken center stage. It’s no secret that consumer behavior typically drives the media industry. Media consumption from tablet devices continues to explode, mostly at the expense of desktop/PC time spent. Much has been made [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
By now you might have heard the mainstream media’s reduction of the report issued last week by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU): 6 billion people worldwide had mobile-cellular subscriptions by the end of last year. That means roughly 6 out of every 7 people in the world has gone mobile. That key stat was [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012. Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference [...] more...
ADOTAS – While advertising in other media continue to suffer in the harsh economy, the Internet is still standing strong — and even gaining ground. According to research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhousCoopers, Internet advertising revenue neared $5.5 billion in the third quarter, a 1.7% improvement over second quarter. “While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cybersecurity has been an ongoing discussion on the federal level. So it’s not surprising that Congress has worked hard on a worst-case scenario and what would need to be done. The surprise is that a newly revised bill appears to permit the president to seize temporary control of private-sector [...] more...
ADOTAS — As industries start to pop up to cure so-called Internet addiction, academics are noting that people should stop new media multitasking for more pragmatic reasons – they suck at it. Multitaskers of media activities like watching YouTube, writing e-mail and talking on the phone are not very good at [...] more...
ADOTAS — Kevin M. Ryan chief marketing officer at WebVisible, has written an open letter to the president, noting the tightening relationship between the dominant Internet company and the government, and how that will hurt, not promote, the web ecosystem. Here are some excerpts: “I thought we were moving past paying [...] more...
What happens to the $21 billion online advertising industry during a recession? No one knows, because the business is too young to have a track record. Already, there are indications that some of the Web’s biggest sites are feeling the same spending pinch that has started to impact traditional media properties like [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]