1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 John Federman, CEO, Dailybreak “Brands who invested in social media with a desire to create participation at scale will begin to look to quantify a return on their investment.” “Creating social engagement and participation will become a significant part of every comprehensive media [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, more than two-thirds said that Google’s Doubleclick Ad Exchange will not radically change the online advertising landscape and that there will still be room for experienced, nimble players. Readers also commented on newspapers leveraging online to save print and Adobe’s purchase of Omniture. Can newspapers [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – When talking about the fake blog landscape we almost always focus on those driving the traffic, the publisher/affiliate. It’s the most visible and controversial piece of the equation, but without an actual product to promote, there would be no flogger. In the case of the fake blogs causing [...] more...
ADOTAS — At the last OMMA Conference, I had the pleasure of attending the presentation given Young-Bean Song, Senior Director, Atlas Institute, Microsoft. His insights about the state of online advertising were inspiring, yet at the end I found myself frustrated. It’s exciting to see that the online advertising marketplace has [...] more...
ADOTAS — Overall advertising may be slowing but 2009 will be the first year that ad spending online is greater than local and national spot TV, according to Myers Publishing. EMarketer notes that with with online expenditures rising from 10.6% of the total in 2008 to 12.2% this year, the rise [...] more...
ADOTAS — While old media scurries toward charging for content, Yahoo, which is trying to restructure itself under Carol Bartz, wants to follow Chris Anderson’s web advice and be free. After stopping to charge for its US Fantasy Football site, Yahoo is also considering dropping fees for its real-time stock quotes [...] more...
ADOTAS — Nothing like being an anti-union media mogul in a seismic shift. Rupert Murdoch said while advertising spending is nowhere near where it was in 2007, recent results have been “getting better every month and getting better every week.” The News Corp chief added that the US advertising market is [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Human nature is a funny thing. It makes us act in a lot of ways we might not have predicted, yet in ways we can easily rationalize after the fact. For instance, whether we admit to it or not, many of us are quite competitive. We might know [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — At some point in a person’s life, they invariably hear about the Playboy brand. For some, the dream manifests itself in appearing in one of the magazine’s storied publications. For others it doesn’t involve appearing in it themselves, but still involves those appearing within its pages. As the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]