ADOTAS – Somehow, Yahoo!’s third-quarter earnings proved to be worse than its second quarter earnings. The latter report raised a lot of eyebrows as U.S. display revenue — seemingly the only solid revenue performer, with the company’s search revenue still in freefall — took a major dive, attributed to a [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In case you haven’t been paying attention, the U.S. stock markets have been taking a shellacking lately, and if you thought the ad tech sector — with it’s ever-growing revenue and rapidly developing technology — would be immune, think again. On Thursday, the NASDAQ composite dropped 136.68 points yesterday for [...] more...
ADOTAS – I knews they didn’t do it! Ad network interclick announced that charges of violating the Electronic Communications Privacy Act have been dropped from an ongoing class action suit against the company related to its online behavioral advertising. After interclick filed a motion to dismiss, plaintiff Sonal Base amended its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Who are the most compliant display ad networks in your neighborhood? Well, for the second half of 2010, DoubleVerify gave a big thumbs up to AOL’s Advertising.com, AudienceScience, Casale Media, Dedicated Media, interclick, Microsoft Media Network, Specific Media, Traffic Marketplace and ValueClick Media. These good boys and girls had [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlackBerrys? Are people still using those? They certainly are — the iPhone and Android may get all the press, but plenty of smatphone users cling to their Berrys. Appcelerator has just introduced Titanium beta for making native apps on the RIM OS. This could be benign timing as [...] more...
ADOTAS — Pointroll, Specific Media, Grocery Shopping Network, interCLICK and Audience Science all had recent announcements. David Carlick was hired as VP of Publishing at Grocery Shopping Network. Carlick has a long history in the media industry as a creator and builder of many companies such as DoubleClick, Ask Jeeves, and [...] more...
ADOTAS — United Sample, eSPIN, Datran Media, Visible World, Mixpo, National Cable Communications, Web.com, interCLICK and Blue Kai all had annoucements. Datran Media, a digital marketing technology company, today announced that Dennis Syracuse has been appointed senior vice president of marketing analytics. In this role, Mr. Syracuse will establish a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online data exchange BlueKai and ad network interCLICK are teaming up to increase scale and targeting precision for online advertising campaigns across interCLICK’s ad network, the companies said. “At BlueKai, our model is built on a belief that intent data is THE essential ingredient that drives efficient targeting for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Big news over at Microsoft: Kevin Johnson, the executive heading up Microsoft’s beleaguered online biz, is departing after 16 years with the company. He’s moving on to the chief executive slot at Juniper Networks.Johnson is getting out while the getting’s good: he was central in the failed negotiations [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s