ADOTAS – Somehow, Yahoo!’s third-quarter earnings proved to be worse than its second quarter earnings. The latter report raised a lot of eyebrows as U.S. display revenue — seemingly the only solid revenue performer, with the company’s search revenue still in freefall — took a major dive, attributed to a [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In case you haven’t been paying attention, the U.S. stock markets have been taking a shellacking lately, and if you thought the ad tech sector — with it’s ever-growing revenue and rapidly developing technology — would be immune, think again. On Thursday, the NASDAQ composite dropped 136.68 points yesterday for [...] more...
ADOTAS – I knews they didn’t do it! Ad network interclick announced that charges of violating the Electronic Communications Privacy Act have been dropped from an ongoing class action suit against the company related to its online behavioral advertising. After interclick filed a motion to dismiss, plaintiff Sonal Base amended its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Who are the most compliant display ad networks in your neighborhood? Well, for the second half of 2010, DoubleVerify gave a big thumbs up to AOL’s Advertising.com, AudienceScience, Casale Media, Dedicated Media, interclick, Microsoft Media Network, Specific Media, Traffic Marketplace and ValueClick Media. These good boys and girls had [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlackBerrys? Are people still using those? They certainly are — the iPhone and Android may get all the press, but plenty of smatphone users cling to their Berrys. Appcelerator has just introduced Titanium beta for making native apps on the RIM OS. This could be benign timing as [...] more...
ADOTAS — Pointroll, Specific Media, Grocery Shopping Network, interCLICK and Audience Science all had recent announcements. David Carlick was hired as VP of Publishing at Grocery Shopping Network. Carlick has a long history in the media industry as a creator and builder of many companies such as DoubleClick, Ask Jeeves, and [...] more...
ADOTAS — United Sample, eSPIN, Datran Media, Visible World, Mixpo, National Cable Communications, Web.com, interCLICK and Blue Kai all had annoucements. Datran Media, a digital marketing technology company, today announced that Dennis Syracuse has been appointed senior vice president of marketing analytics. In this role, Mr. Syracuse will establish a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online data exchange BlueKai and ad network interCLICK are teaming up to increase scale and targeting precision for online advertising campaigns across interCLICK’s ad network, the companies said. “At BlueKai, our model is built on a belief that intent data is THE essential ingredient that drives efficient targeting for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Big news over at Microsoft: Kevin Johnson, the executive heading up Microsoft’s beleaguered online biz, is departing after 16 years with the company. He’s moving on to the chief executive slot at Juniper Networks.Johnson is getting out while the getting’s good: he was central in the failed negotiations [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use