ADOTAS – If you love music, advertising and digital tech, you must be pretty jazzed this week. The highly anticipated South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival 2014 kicks of this Friday, featuring over 2000 musical acts, thousands of digital creatives and swarms of technology companies, set to descent upon laid-back Austin, Texas. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, experts warned brands planning to advertise in the Super Bowl that they need to be prepared for traffic spikes to their websites, especially after airing interactive ads. Unfortunately, Coca Cola did not heed the advice, which created frustration with a mobile website that simply would not [...] more...
Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, interactive video advertising company Jivox released the results of a study detailing the ROI on interactive video ads, and simultaneously offered a new metric, Brand Engagement Lift, to consider when gauging the effectiveness of a video campaign. In fact, the whitepaper the company put together around those [...] more...
ADOTAS - Interactive video advertising company Jivox launched a set of new mobile features yesterday, including the option of creating mobile-optimized landing pages for use in ad campaigns targeting smartphone users, enhanced rich media capabilities, automatic page resizing functions for landscape or portrait layouts on the device screen, automatic switching [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let’s say you’re a major brand looking to build awareness of what you can offer — even if your parent company is a household name. What can you do to send a winning message over the millions of user you’re capable or reaching? That’s the core issue Microsoft [...] more...
ADOTAS – For consumers who use smartphones or tablets to manage more and more of their daily lives, they expect a certain level of interaction. Images and content are expected to be dynamic and can be expanded or manipulated at will. This desire contrasts sharply to the model of online advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outside the OMMA conference yesterday, an industry player and I were joking about whether the term “interactive pre-roll” was an oxymoron. But transforming an online video or rich media ad from a simple-functioning widget into a truly interactive app — now there was an idea whose time had [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in digital advertising, 2010 marks the kickoff to the next decade of our industry. From online consumer trends to ad interactivity, to 3D and HD technologies and innovations, to online/offline integration — 2010 will be the year of video for the digital advertising industry. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – Click-through video? Please, that is soooooo ’00s. In twenty-ten, we’re interactive. Online video tech company Jivox one-ups click-through by offering all the information and choices viewers would need in the actual ad. The company allows its agency clients and advertisers to add their own Flash or HTML applets into [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]