Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, interactive video advertising company Jivox released the results of a study detailing the ROI on interactive video ads, and simultaneously offered a new metric, Brand Engagement Lift, to consider when gauging the effectiveness of a video campaign. In fact, the whitepaper the company put together around those [...] more...
ADOTAS - Interactive video advertising company Jivox launched a set of new mobile features yesterday, including the option of creating mobile-optimized landing pages for use in ad campaigns targeting smartphone users, enhanced rich media capabilities, automatic page resizing functions for landscape or portrait layouts on the device screen, automatic switching [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let’s say you’re a major brand looking to build awareness of what you can offer — even if your parent company is a household name. What can you do to send a winning message over the millions of user you’re capable or reaching? That’s the core issue Microsoft [...] more...
ADOTAS – For consumers who use smartphones or tablets to manage more and more of their daily lives, they expect a certain level of interaction. Images and content are expected to be dynamic and can be expanded or manipulated at will. This desire contrasts sharply to the model of online advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outside the OMMA conference yesterday, an industry player and I were joking about whether the term “interactive pre-roll” was an oxymoron. But transforming an online video or rich media ad from a simple-functioning widget into a truly interactive app — now there was an idea whose time had [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in digital advertising, 2010 marks the kickoff to the next decade of our industry. From online consumer trends to ad interactivity, to 3D and HD technologies and innovations, to online/offline integration — 2010 will be the year of video for the digital advertising industry. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – Click-through video? Please, that is soooooo ’00s. In twenty-ten, we’re interactive. Online video tech company Jivox one-ups click-through by offering all the information and choices viewers would need in the actual ad. The company allows its agency clients and advertisers to add their own Flash or HTML applets into [...] more...
ADOTAS — Agency.com, Omnicom Inc.’s digital arm, has announced the appointment of Jeremy Daly as director of planning. Daly will lead Agency.com’s New York office in developing new interactive strategies. Daly will report to Riccardo Zane, president of Agency.com. Most recently, Daly was a partner and marketing director at Ogilvy New [...] more...
ADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million Internet users will be able to access Speak2Me’s conversational English lessons for the first time. “Since being acquired by Lingo Media in October 2007, we have consistently achieved our Speak2Me development [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial