Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, interactive video advertising company Jivox released the results of a study detailing the ROI on interactive video ads, and simultaneously offered a new metric, Brand Engagement Lift, to consider when gauging the effectiveness of a video campaign. In fact, the whitepaper the company put together around those [...] more...
ADOTAS - Interactive video advertising company Jivox launched a set of new mobile features yesterday, including the option of creating mobile-optimized landing pages for use in ad campaigns targeting smartphone users, enhanced rich media capabilities, automatic page resizing functions for landscape or portrait layouts on the device screen, automatic switching [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let’s say you’re a major brand looking to build awareness of what you can offer — even if your parent company is a household name. What can you do to send a winning message over the millions of user you’re capable or reaching? That’s the core issue Microsoft [...] more...
ADOTAS – For consumers who use smartphones or tablets to manage more and more of their daily lives, they expect a certain level of interaction. Images and content are expected to be dynamic and can be expanded or manipulated at will. This desire contrasts sharply to the model of online advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outside the OMMA conference yesterday, an industry player and I were joking about whether the term “interactive pre-roll” was an oxymoron. But transforming an online video or rich media ad from a simple-functioning widget into a truly interactive app — now there was an idea whose time had [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in digital advertising, 2010 marks the kickoff to the next decade of our industry. From online consumer trends to ad interactivity, to 3D and HD technologies and innovations, to online/offline integration — 2010 will be the year of video for the digital advertising industry. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – Click-through video? Please, that is soooooo ’00s. In twenty-ten, we’re interactive. Online video tech company Jivox one-ups click-through by offering all the information and choices viewers would need in the actual ad. The company allows its agency clients and advertisers to add their own Flash or HTML applets into [...] more...
ADOTAS — Agency.com, Omnicom Inc.’s digital arm, has announced the appointment of Jeremy Daly as director of planning. Daly will lead Agency.com’s New York office in developing new interactive strategies. Daly will report to Riccardo Zane, president of Agency.com. Most recently, Daly was a partner and marketing director at Ogilvy New [...] more...
ADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million Internet users will be able to access Speak2Me’s conversational English lessons for the first time. “Since being acquired by Lingo Media in October 2007, we have consistently achieved our Speak2Me development [...] more...
Speak2Me Launches Interactive Ad Platform in ChinaADOTAS — Speak2Me Inc., is making its online educational and contextual advertising service available in China. The country’s 210 million [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]