- Written on
- January 2nd 2013
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to ... more...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics November 18th 2014 Integral Ad Science today released its Q3 2014 Media Quality ...more »
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014 Nintex, the world leader in workflow automation, today announced that ...more »
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition November 17th 2014 Meredith Corporation announced today that it has agreed to ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan November 13th 2014 Integral Ad Science today announced that it is entering the ...more »
- Bloomberg Partners with adMarketplace As Exclusive Paid Search Partner November 12th 2014 Today, financial, economic and stock news company Bloomberg annouced that ...more »
- Yahoo Acquires Programmatic Video Ad Platform BrightRoll for $640 Million All-Cash Transaction November 12th 2014 Today Yahoo announced a definitive agreement for Yahoo to acquire the ...more »
- Josh Manion, Founder and CEO of Ensighten, Talks Tapping into the Minds of Consumers November 11th 2014 Adobe’s latest announcement regarding Adobe Campaign’s integration in the Adobe ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 24th November 21st 2014
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers November 20th 2014
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain November 19th 2014
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default November 18th 2014
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014