Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sometimes measurement can kill you. Remember being a kid and coming in last in a race? Made you want to give up, didn’t it? Nothing saps the spirit like coming in last. But sometimes measurement can inspire you. I know a guy who is a competitive runner, but he [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — The Guardian, one of the principle publications in the UK, published a brief but interesting article on Twitter, inspired by the author’s attending a talk given by Even Weaver, one of the micro-publishing site’s lead engineers. Looking over some of the slides from the talk, it is clear [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — What do you do when you have completely decimated your formidable arch nemesis and prevented them from grabbing any truly meaningful foothold in one of the largest growth markets, in this case internet advertising? Apparently, you begin an attack on their core business, the one that defined the [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the continuous evolution of the online advertorial from the fake blog to fake news site and fake celebrity magazine, these fakevertising sites show no signs of slowing down. The bad news for many companies in our space, especially those that have gotten used to record month after record [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Given the marketing tactics that currently drive so much of the volume in the performance marketing space, articles headlining with “FTC Looks to Regulate Blogger Credibility” or “FTC Change in Endorsement and Testimonial Policy” should make any in our space’s heart palpitate a little faster and sit [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — As one of the few people in the Internet world who still watches a lot of TV, last night I saw my first commercial for Bing. Today, as an experiment I decided to ask a few different people what they thought of Bing. A former Microsoft employee that [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Last week when thinking about the disruption innovation causes to businesses, airlines came to mind first but are far from the only widespread pillar of our business and personal lives that end up reacting to change instead of necessarily knowing about it in advance. There’s another that those [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — People don’t trust advertisers, but they trust their friends. According a Myers Publishing study conducted in 2007, 17 percent of respondents said they trusted advertisers. A Gallup poll conducted in 2008 found that just 10 percent of respondents said advertisers could be trusted. On the other hand, a Bridge [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — A friend of ours, Joe Deal, founder of Best Nursing Degree and adrenaline junkie with almost 400 sky dives to his name, gave us a book to read not long ago. Its Harry Potter length with non-Harry Potter sized font meant we weren’t exactly rushing to read this [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really