Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sometimes measurement can kill you. Remember being a kid and coming in last in a race? Made you want to give up, didn’t it? Nothing saps the spirit like coming in last. But sometimes measurement can inspire you. I know a guy who is a competitive runner, but he [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — The Guardian, one of the principle publications in the UK, published a brief but interesting article on Twitter, inspired by the author’s attending a talk given by Even Weaver, one of the micro-publishing site’s lead engineers. Looking over some of the slides from the talk, it is clear [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — What do you do when you have completely decimated your formidable arch nemesis and prevented them from grabbing any truly meaningful foothold in one of the largest growth markets, in this case internet advertising? Apparently, you begin an attack on their core business, the one that defined the [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the continuous evolution of the online advertorial from the fake blog to fake news site and fake celebrity magazine, these fakevertising sites show no signs of slowing down. The bad news for many companies in our space, especially those that have gotten used to record month after record [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Given the marketing tactics that currently drive so much of the volume in the performance marketing space, articles headlining with “FTC Looks to Regulate Blogger Credibility” or “FTC Change in Endorsement and Testimonial Policy” should make any in our space’s heart palpitate a little faster and sit [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — As one of the few people in the Internet world who still watches a lot of TV, last night I saw my first commercial for Bing. Today, as an experiment I decided to ask a few different people what they thought of Bing. A former Microsoft employee that [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Last week when thinking about the disruption innovation causes to businesses, airlines came to mind first but are far from the only widespread pillar of our business and personal lives that end up reacting to change instead of necessarily knowing about it in advance. There’s another that those [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — People don’t trust advertisers, but they trust their friends. According a Myers Publishing study conducted in 2007, 17 percent of respondents said they trusted advertisers. A Gallup poll conducted in 2008 found that just 10 percent of respondents said advertisers could be trusted. On the other hand, a Bridge [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — A friend of ours, Joe Deal, founder of Best Nursing Degree and adrenaline junkie with almost 400 sky dives to his name, gave us a book to read not long ago. Its Harry Potter length with non-Harry Potter sized font meant we weren’t exactly rushing to read this [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than