Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sometimes measurement can kill you. Remember being a kid and coming in last in a race? Made you want to give up, didn’t it? Nothing saps the spirit like coming in last. But sometimes measurement can inspire you. I know a guy who is a competitive runner, but he [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — The Guardian, one of the principle publications in the UK, published a brief but interesting article on Twitter, inspired by the author’s attending a talk given by Even Weaver, one of the micro-publishing site’s lead engineers. Looking over some of the slides from the talk, it is clear [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — What do you do when you have completely decimated your formidable arch nemesis and prevented them from grabbing any truly meaningful foothold in one of the largest growth markets, in this case internet advertising? Apparently, you begin an attack on their core business, the one that defined the [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the continuous evolution of the online advertorial from the fake blog to fake news site and fake celebrity magazine, these fakevertising sites show no signs of slowing down. The bad news for many companies in our space, especially those that have gotten used to record month after record [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Given the marketing tactics that currently drive so much of the volume in the performance marketing space, articles headlining with “FTC Looks to Regulate Blogger Credibility” or “FTC Change in Endorsement and Testimonial Policy” should make any in our space’s heart palpitate a little faster and sit [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — As one of the few people in the Internet world who still watches a lot of TV, last night I saw my first commercial for Bing. Today, as an experiment I decided to ask a few different people what they thought of Bing. A former Microsoft employee that [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Last week when thinking about the disruption innovation causes to businesses, airlines came to mind first but are far from the only widespread pillar of our business and personal lives that end up reacting to change instead of necessarily knowing about it in advance. There’s another that those [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — People don’t trust advertisers, but they trust their friends. According a Myers Publishing study conducted in 2007, 17 percent of respondents said they trusted advertisers. A Gallup poll conducted in 2008 found that just 10 percent of respondents said advertisers could be trusted. On the other hand, a Bridge [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — A friend of ours, Joe Deal, founder of Best Nursing Degree and adrenaline junkie with almost 400 sky dives to his name, gave us a book to read not long ago. Its Harry Potter length with non-Harry Potter sized font meant we weren’t exactly rushing to read this [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a