NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become a hot topic in the advertising marketplace, but for the practice to flourish further, it needs consensus on definitions and structure. In response, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and its Native Advertising Task Force has released the “IAB Native Advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adblock Plus posted an “An Open Letter to Twitter” on its blog this morning, inviting the company to consider joining the Acceptable Ads program rather than just follow what many pundits are recommending prior to its IPO. According an Adblock Plus spokesperson, Adblock Plus is asking Twitter to do [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, but employing due diligence and the right strategy to mitigate the risk will help protect campaigns. The advent of malware-laden botnets has substantially impacted advertisers’ revenues in recent years, as bad actors were able to infiltrate advertising networks or pose as [...] more...
Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms
OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading Internet radio service, announced today a new e-Business advertising technology solution that will allow for frictionless planning and buying for media buyers. The new platform seamlessly integrates the largest media buying software platforms, Mediaocean and STRATA, with proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS: NEW YORK, NY (April 16, 2013) — Digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012, according to the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report for the full-year of 2012. That historic number marks a 15 percent rise over 2011’s full-year number, which itself had been the [...] more...
With more and more people purchasing portable handheld devices, tablet ad spend is predicted to pummel smartphone ad budgets over the next four years. According to eMarketer, the 2012 mobile ad budget made up a minuscule slice of the digital ad spend and an even tinier 2 percent of total [...] more...
BEIJING/REDMOND, WASH. (October 11, 2012) — Red Loop Media, a leading provider of mobile cloud marketing services, today announced it has been selected by Xinhua News Agency’s China Xinhua News Network Corporation (CNC) to provide global advertising services for their mobile TV applications. CNC, the global broadcast TV division of [...] more...
With some of the most anticipated films of the year about to hit the box office, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), its Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and InMobi have released “Mobile and the Movies,” a study of how moviegoers interact with their mobile screens in order to better enjoy [...] more...
Taykey has issued the following social stats on Wednesday’s opening presidential debate: Of the people who declared one candidate the winner, Romney came up as the winner by a 6-to-1 margin. Romney had twice the average positive sentiment than Obama. Despite this, people expressing who they are going to vote for choose Obama [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]