AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global leader in digital advertising solutions, and Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced a strategic partnership to drive paid media ROI through engaging, interactive social experiences. The partnership will give all Publicis Groupe agencies access to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Millions of brands of all sizes have created YouTube channels to promote their products, display their corporate culture, educate their market, and more. This month, all of these brands will be forced to adopt YouTube’s recently announced redesign — named One Channel — created to underscore the value [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media is the tool of the decade for marketers and brands. With new technologies and the advancement of online and mobile advertising, social marketing has advanced at an exponential rate. In order for brands to compete in today’s cut-throat marketing wars, adapting to this new technology is essential. Facebook, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in response to the following Burning Question: “What will be the implications of Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “Yahoo! is no stranger to large acquisitions, and its purchase of Tumblr is one that’s actually one of the smaller purchases the company has [...] more...
ADOTAS – Almost every brand uses a social media monitoring (SMM) tool of some kind to measure the impact of its marketing programs across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and more recently, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr. But while marketers are now adept at tracking posts, tweets, and comments related to their brands, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. I feel old. Registering for my last semester of classes yesterday was bittersweet. Can I go back to kindergarten? While print ads are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer behavior is undergoing a significant shift. Social media conversations are transitioning from text to pictures, making images the new currency of social media engagement. With cameras in every phone and the entire web itself becoming a more visual place, consumers are increasingly beginning to communicate with pictures [...] more...
Maker’s Mark was facing a challenge. What do you do when you have limited supply of a product but increasing demand? When your product is aged 6-8 years it creates an even bigger challenge. You can increase supply in the long term, but what do you do in the short [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a