SINGAPORE, February 19, 2014 (ADOTAS) – InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising company, today announced the results of its 2014 Mobile Media Consumption Report, which provides insights into changing trends in mobile media consumption habits. The 2014 report findings reiterate that mobile devices have become integral to everyday life, [...] more...
SINGAPORE, February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising company, today announced its network growth numbers for the period ending December 31, 2013. InMobi now reaches 759 million active users per month through their mobile devices, providing advertisers with the largest global reach, after Facebook. These [...] more...
SINGAPORE, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today announced two new mobile ad formats, App Galleries and Custom Ads. These new ad formats enable developers to deliver personalized and relevant ads resulting in improved user experience and better monetization. The new, pre-built, template-based [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The mobile app ecosystem is a highly competitive marketplace and it is extremely difficult for app developers to break through the noise. InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today issued its 1st InMobi App Insight Report analyzing data gathered from thousands of [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
Some leading industry voices are discussing the marketing implications of yesterday’s Samsung Galaxy S4 introduction. “[The] Galaxy S IV launch is fantastic news for the mobile advertising industry,” said Crid Yu, VP & General Manager, InMobi, North America “The continued innovation that we are seeing enter the market will further strengthen the [...] more...
We asked industry leaders for their reaction to last week’s report from Gartner announcing that Worldwide Mobile Advertising Revenue is to Reach $11.4 Billion in 2013. Here’s what they had to say: “There’s a lot here that I agree with, particularly how search will grow and drive mobile revenue over the short term [...] more...
With some of the most anticipated films of the year about to hit the box office, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), its Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and InMobi have released “Mobile and the Movies,” a study of how moviegoers interact with their mobile screens in order to better enjoy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ever since Apple issued a big UDIDn’t to UDIDs in tracking mobile user behavior, the industry’s been on the lookout for some other way of tracking mobile conversions, and today InMobi announced a new solution, the InMobi AdTracker. Separate from the InMobi ad network (the world’s largest independent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last night at a charity event hosted by InMobi (more to come), I ran into a lawyer whose firm serves venture capital firms with their eyes on advertising tech by drawing up investing contracts and such. As I trudge through all the funding announcements in my inbox this morning, I can’t [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]