SINGAPORE, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today announced two new mobile ad formats, App Galleries and Custom Ads. These new ad formats enable developers to deliver personalized and relevant ads resulting in improved user experience and better monetization. The new, pre-built, template-based [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The mobile app ecosystem is a highly competitive marketplace and it is extremely difficult for app developers to break through the noise. InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today issued its 1st InMobi App Insight Report analyzing data gathered from thousands of [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
Some leading industry voices are discussing the marketing implications of yesterday’s Samsung Galaxy S4 introduction. “[The] Galaxy S IV launch is fantastic news for the mobile advertising industry,” said Crid Yu, VP & General Manager, InMobi, North America “The continued innovation that we are seeing enter the market will further strengthen the [...] more...
We asked industry leaders for their reaction to last week’s report from Gartner announcing that Worldwide Mobile Advertising Revenue is to Reach $11.4 Billion in 2013. Here’s what they had to say: “There’s a lot here that I agree with, particularly how search will grow and drive mobile revenue over the short term [...] more...
With some of the most anticipated films of the year about to hit the box office, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), its Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and InMobi have released “Mobile and the Movies,” a study of how moviegoers interact with their mobile screens in order to better enjoy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ever since Apple issued a big UDIDn’t to UDIDs in tracking mobile user behavior, the industry’s been on the lookout for some other way of tracking mobile conversions, and today InMobi announced a new solution, the InMobi AdTracker. Separate from the InMobi ad network (the world’s largest independent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last night at a charity event hosted by InMobi (more to come), I ran into a lawyer whose firm serves venture capital firms with their eyes on advertising tech by drawing up investing contracts and such. As I trudge through all the funding announcements in my inbox this morning, I can’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – HTML5 rich media creation and distribution platform Sprout has been acquired by InMobi, but will continue to operate as an independent company. Sprout made some noise last year when it added the ability for its Engage Ad platform to serve the same creative in either Flash and HTML5 to [...] more...
ADOTAS - Recyclebank, which rewards good green deeds with consumer discounts, has named Kris Heinrichs CFO. Heinrichs could last be seen in the CFO’s chair at 24/7 Real Media. Mobile marketer Vibes has appointed John Haro chief technology officer. Haro shifts over from icrossing.com, where he served as senior vice president of software [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and