NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of video ads has increased almost 50x over the last eight years. That’s according to marketing technology platform Unruly, which today launches an interactive infographic that visualizes the explosive growth of video sharing since 2006, charting the extent to which many advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, US families spent $2.4 Billion on their Thanksgiving feasts. The social lead-up to this spending frenzy presents a compelling opportunity for brands to reach consumers before they even walk into the supermarket. ShareThis took a deeper look into consumer’s online social activity in anticipation of Thanksgiving [...] more...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel released a new infographic taking a look at what’s in store for the 2013 holiday shopping season. The infographic also splits out the results by geography to see who’s buying what and where. Some key trends that emerged from the study: More than a quarter of holiday shoppers [...] more...
ADOTAS — Few things are scarier to clients of Mixpo than video ad fraud, so the video ad solution provider put together this Halloween-themed infographic on the topic how they can eliminate wasted impressions. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F10%2Fhalloween-infographic-whos-really-watching-your-video-ad%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
ADOTAS – App install network Appia has created an infographic on “Understanding the Mobile Advertising Ecosystem.” The graphic takes the pulse of consumer behavior and trends in the app and mobile ad world. Here’s a snapshot of the data: Activity on digital devices: Adults spend 44% of their “media time” with digital [...] more...
ADOTAS — With the proliferation of smart devices and the shift in how consumers research and buy products, retailers need to think mobile or else they’re missing out on an ever-increasing part of their customers’ lives. This infographic from Sociomantic aims to help to clarify and quantify what’s happening in [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new infographic from Videology profiles holiday shoppers with data explaining why digital advertising is becoming as important to retailers as television. Highlights: 2 out of 3 shoppers do online research before purchasing their gifts. This year, nearly 10% of research for holiday gifts will be done on either a mobile device or connected TV. Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS — PulsePoint, which was Advertising Week’s content marketing partner, just released a new infographic based on a survey conducted at Advertising Week 2013. Over 2000 Advertising Week delegates were surveyed to capture the top industry opinions below. The top takeaways: Delegates came to learn about content marketing (no surprise there), and were [...] more...
ADOTAS — Which media source do we talk about most online? To find out, Digimind Social, the new social listening tool that blends data from both social platforms and Google search behavior, examined the volume of discussion online around old (@Nytimes, @WSJ, @Usatoday) and new media (@Buzzfeed, @Mashable, @HuffPost) sources. The result : While [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than