ADOTAS — MediaRadar today introduced the results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic. It addresses the challenges advertisers and publishers face when working to uncover the opportunities within this medium, and also details best practices. Key bullet points: 30-second ads are nearly 10 times [...] more...
ADOTAS – A blog post created earlier this week by Greg Kunkel of Marin Software connects the data and Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp with the international growth data. Kunkel notes that while North America represents just 15 percent of Facebook users, it accounts for roughly 52% of its ad spend, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Acquisitions are a common occurance in the tech world. They drive awareness as well as dollars to companies and brands alike. Infolinks has put together an infographic that highlights the top 10 deals for 2013. The infographic focuses on top acquires, money spent, top categories and the 15 biggest deals of all [...] more...
ADOTAS — You can ask almost anyone what the key is to a strong relationship, and they’ll likely tell you it’s a combination of communication, compromise and a bit of work. However, recent findings from a SAVO/BrightTALK poll suggest the relationship between marketing, sales and the buyer’s journey may have hit a rough [...] more...
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed: A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer [...] more...
ADOTAS — According to ReachMail, statistics show that over 40% of emails are opened on mobile devices. The email marketing company put together some really interesting research into why mobile email marketing campaigns fail. The research they gathered can be seen here in this infographic. Are you losing out? ReachMail Subscribe [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Madison Logic, the premier provider of intent data solutions for B2B marketers and publishers, issued an infographic that depicts best practices for B2B content optimization. Some of the details include: In order of preference customers want: solutions, no sales pitch, best practices, no brochure offers, no calls [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of video ads has increased almost 50x over the last eight years. That’s according to marketing technology platform Unruly, which today launches an interactive infographic that visualizes the explosive growth of video sharing since 2006, charting the extent to which many advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, US families spent $2.4 Billion on their Thanksgiving feasts. The social lead-up to this spending frenzy presents a compelling opportunity for brands to reach consumers before they even walk into the supermarket. ShareThis took a deeper look into consumer’s online social activity in anticipation of Thanksgiving [...] more...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel released a new infographic taking a look at what’s in store for the 2013 holiday shopping season. The infographic also splits out the results by geography to see who’s buying what and where. Some key trends that emerged from the study: More than a quarter of holiday shoppers [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really