ADOTAS – Starting today, LinkedIn is opening up its publishing platform to allow all members to publish long-form content on LinkedIn and is expanding LinkedIn Influencer with dozens of top minds in business. The moves were announced by Ryan Roslansky, LinkedIn’s Head of Content Products, in a blog post this morning. [...] more...
ADOTAS – More and more companies are starting to implement strategies and systems to leverage customers, employees and 3rd=party influencers to become sales and marketing channels. And they are doing it with great success. In this blog I will touch on: Why employees make a good sales and marketing channel. What employees can [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Evolve Media’s CraveOnline Media, the largest online male lifestyle publisher, announced results today from a comScore study titled, “The Male Millennial Influencer Study.” According to the study, one in seven millennial men self-identify as an influencer. With the purpose of learning more about [...] more...
In a recent blog post, Nyerr Parham, marketing manager at Appinions, touts Pinterest as an emerging opportunity for brand marketers. She notes that while it doesn’t yet match the marketing punch of Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now has almost as many users as LinkedIn. “Though it does provide a way [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
NEW YORK (January 16, 2013) – The 7th Chamber, one of the world’s leading video seeding agencies, today announced its top 10 “Don’t” recommendations for marketing executives in 2013. Last year was monumental for brands experimenting in social advertising. The company notes the marketplace is still within the realm of a [...] more...
We’ve become a society that’s very well attuned to what’s “trending” at any particular moment. The rise of social media combined with simple analytical tools have made it possible to know, for example, when a Kardashian soars in the public consciousness, or when some other Internet meme (remember #winning?) is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here in the all-too-cool neighborhood of Williamsburg in hipster haven Brooklyn, people-watching is a favorite pastime. Especially now that the weather has perked up, all kinds of oddly dressed creatures are wondering the greens of McCarren Park. After brunch on a Saturday, it’s great fun to lay back [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]