In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
While discussions on mobile strategies grew intense during the MMA Conference in India, CEO Jonathan Ellis of TheTMSway Ltd. left a notable message that might leave brand marketers with an alternative solution regarding mobile. Speaking at the inaugural Mobile Marketing Forum in Delhi, India, Ellis emphasized that amid the increasing adoption [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Indian government seems to have learned a lesson from the Iranian elections, in which Twitter users in Iran spread updates on protests and violence following alleged election fraud. However, India learned that the best preventive action was to cut off the social networks. In the wake of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple thought it was safe when Hewlett-Packard canned its Google Chrome OS-powered Slate, but I don’t know how the Cult of Cupertino is going to deal with this competition: the Indian government has unveiled a $35 tablet computer for students that it hopes to bring into production by [...] more...
Just 90 days after ByIndia.com’s re-launch and redesign, site traffic has more than doubled that of its competing sites, including Guruji.com, Searchindia.com and Raftaar.com, Internet traffic ranking site Alexa states. ByIndia.com, a subsidiary of Orlando-based Web2Corp, underwent a re-launch that entailed “web 2.0″ social networking and search capabilities, including video, [...] more...
Bollywood Goes Broadband: BODVOD Co-Founder Vinod Bhat Eyes South Asia’s Potential in VOD and Beyond
Despite the fact that Bollywood is arguably the most productive film industry in the world, its appeal here in the States is scattered. But with South Asians, Europeans, curious bystanders, Indian cultural enthusiasts and many more comprising the audience, why is mainstream appeal still hard to come by? Well, according to [...] more...
BODVOD, a South Asian distributor of some of India’s hottest movies, TV shows and music vids, has announced that it will be distributing content on Google Video under the name Saavn. The Saavn channel currently contains clips from Bollywood movies and South Asian TV shows. The first five full-length movies [...] more...
According to reports, the top brass at Yahoo just completed a whirlwind, two-day tour of India. Co-founder Jerry Yang, as well as CEO Terry Semel and two others visited the IT-heavy metropolis of Bangalore this week to meet with venture capitalists who have invested in the Internet space, The group [...] more...
If investor interest is any indication, online travel is taking off in the East: Yatra Online, a Mumbai based online travel firm created by the minds behind European firm Ebookers, has just secured $5 million in funding from Norwest Venture Parnters, Reliance Capital Ltd and the Television 18 Group (a [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]