In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
While discussions on mobile strategies grew intense during the MMA Conference in India, CEO Jonathan Ellis of TheTMSway Ltd. left a notable message that might leave brand marketers with an alternative solution regarding mobile. Speaking at the inaugural Mobile Marketing Forum in Delhi, India, Ellis emphasized that amid the increasing adoption [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Indian government seems to have learned a lesson from the Iranian elections, in which Twitter users in Iran spread updates on protests and violence following alleged election fraud. However, India learned that the best preventive action was to cut off the social networks. In the wake of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple thought it was safe when Hewlett-Packard canned its Google Chrome OS-powered Slate, but I don’t know how the Cult of Cupertino is going to deal with this competition: the Indian government has unveiled a $35 tablet computer for students that it hopes to bring into production by [...] more...
Just 90 days after ByIndia.com’s re-launch and redesign, site traffic has more than doubled that of its competing sites, including Guruji.com, Searchindia.com and Raftaar.com, Internet traffic ranking site Alexa states. ByIndia.com, a subsidiary of Orlando-based Web2Corp, underwent a re-launch that entailed “web 2.0″ social networking and search capabilities, including video, [...] more...
Bollywood Goes Broadband: BODVOD Co-Founder Vinod Bhat Eyes South Asia’s Potential in VOD and Beyond
Despite the fact that Bollywood is arguably the most productive film industry in the world, its appeal here in the States is scattered. But with South Asians, Europeans, curious bystanders, Indian cultural enthusiasts and many more comprising the audience, why is mainstream appeal still hard to come by? Well, according to [...] more...
BODVOD, a South Asian distributor of some of India’s hottest movies, TV shows and music vids, has announced that it will be distributing content on Google Video under the name Saavn. The Saavn channel currently contains clips from Bollywood movies and South Asian TV shows. The first five full-length movies [...] more...
According to reports, the top brass at Yahoo just completed a whirlwind, two-day tour of India. Co-founder Jerry Yang, as well as CEO Terry Semel and two others visited the IT-heavy metropolis of Bangalore this week to meet with venture capitalists who have invested in the Internet space, The group [...] more...
If investor interest is any indication, online travel is taking off in the East: Yatra Online, a Mumbai based online travel firm created by the minds behind European firm Ebookers, has just secured $5 million in funding from Norwest Venture Parnters, Reliance Capital Ltd and the Television 18 Group (a [...] more...
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]