In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
While discussions on mobile strategies grew intense during the MMA Conference in India, CEO Jonathan Ellis of TheTMSway Ltd. left a notable message that might leave brand marketers with an alternative solution regarding mobile. Speaking at the inaugural Mobile Marketing Forum in Delhi, India, Ellis emphasized that amid the increasing adoption [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Indian government seems to have learned a lesson from the Iranian elections, in which Twitter users in Iran spread updates on protests and violence following alleged election fraud. However, India learned that the best preventive action was to cut off the social networks. In the wake of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple thought it was safe when Hewlett-Packard canned its Google Chrome OS-powered Slate, but I don’t know how the Cult of Cupertino is going to deal with this competition: the Indian government has unveiled a $35 tablet computer for students that it hopes to bring into production by [...] more...
Just 90 days after ByIndia.com’s re-launch and redesign, site traffic has more than doubled that of its competing sites, including Guruji.com, Searchindia.com and Raftaar.com, Internet traffic ranking site Alexa states. ByIndia.com, a subsidiary of Orlando-based Web2Corp, underwent a re-launch that entailed “web 2.0″ social networking and search capabilities, including video, [...] more...
Bollywood Goes Broadband: BODVOD Co-Founder Vinod Bhat Eyes South Asia’s Potential in VOD and Beyond
Despite the fact that Bollywood is arguably the most productive film industry in the world, its appeal here in the States is scattered. But with South Asians, Europeans, curious bystanders, Indian cultural enthusiasts and many more comprising the audience, why is mainstream appeal still hard to come by? Well, according to [...] more...
BODVOD, a South Asian distributor of some of India’s hottest movies, TV shows and music vids, has announced that it will be distributing content on Google Video under the name Saavn. The Saavn channel currently contains clips from Bollywood movies and South Asian TV shows. The first five full-length movies [...] more...
According to reports, the top brass at Yahoo just completed a whirlwind, two-day tour of India. Co-founder Jerry Yang, as well as CEO Terry Semel and two others visited the IT-heavy metropolis of Bangalore this week to meet with venture capitalists who have invested in the Internet space, The group [...] more...
If investor interest is any indication, online travel is taking off in the East: Yatra Online, a Mumbai based online travel firm created by the minds behind European firm Ebookers, has just secured $5 million in funding from Norwest Venture Parnters, Reliance Capital Ltd and the Television 18 Group (a [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness December 4th 2013 WALTHAM, Mass., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- blinkx Acquires Rhythm NewMedia in $65 Million Deal December 3rd 2013 LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc [...] more »
- Ad Industry Veteran Keith Johnston Joins T3 as Chief Operating Officer December 3rd 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) – T3, one of [...] more »
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- The Next Big Thing: Real-Time Cross-Channel Attribution & Allocation December 2nd 2013
- Five Ways Retailers Can Make Christmas Shopping Sparkle November 26th 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be