Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can [...] more...
ADOTAS – I recently got into an interesting discussion about pre-roll with the CEO of a targeting company dipping its toes into video advertising. While the public may love to bitch and moan about pre-roll, it’s generally accepted as the tradeoff for free video content. The bigger problem is the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time creative optimization is becoming a necessity in display campaigns, but AdoTube is upping the ante by bringing a similar tool to in-stream video advertising When using AdoTube’s various creative templates, advertisers can use the AdoTube Platform and Creative Studio Wizard to quickly fine-tune messaging, interactivity and overall appearance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adap.tv has cut the ribbon on its video advertising marketplace, allowing marketers, ad agencies, publishers and ad networks to buy and sell in-stream video ads more efficiently through its onesource platform. By establishing advertisers and publishers on a shared technology platform, adap.tv bypasses the difficulties presented by a plethora [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in digital advertising, 2010 marks the kickoff to the next decade of our industry. From online consumer trends to ad interactivity, to 3D and HD technologies and innovations, to online/offline integration — 2010 will be the year of video for the digital advertising industry. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – The newest fad with video ads is user interactivity, and YuMe has jumped on the trend train with its Triple Play offering. Somewhat similar to Jivox’s new interactive rollover product, Triple Play adds an interactive menu with three options to the end of a five to 20 second ad. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Food and Drug Administration’s fair balance requirement in pharmaceutical advertising seems simple in theory: an ad must equally represent a drug’s risks and benefits. In practice — especially in ever-developing world of online advertising including in-stream video and social media — it’s not nearly as straightforward. As a [...] more...
ADOTAS – A video can tear a user away from the news, but not from a status update or an online quest. A new study by Eyeblaster found that while video ads outperformed next to editorial content, particularly news, finance, music and sports, they lagged in social media and gaming contexts. In [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]