Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can [...] more...
ADOTAS – I recently got into an interesting discussion about pre-roll with the CEO of a targeting company dipping its toes into video advertising. While the public may love to bitch and moan about pre-roll, it’s generally accepted as the tradeoff for free video content. The bigger problem is the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time creative optimization is becoming a necessity in display campaigns, but AdoTube is upping the ante by bringing a similar tool to in-stream video advertising When using AdoTube’s various creative templates, advertisers can use the AdoTube Platform and Creative Studio Wizard to quickly fine-tune messaging, interactivity and overall appearance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adap.tv has cut the ribbon on its video advertising marketplace, allowing marketers, ad agencies, publishers and ad networks to buy and sell in-stream video ads more efficiently through its onesource platform. By establishing advertisers and publishers on a shared technology platform, adap.tv bypasses the difficulties presented by a plethora [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in digital advertising, 2010 marks the kickoff to the next decade of our industry. From online consumer trends to ad interactivity, to 3D and HD technologies and innovations, to online/offline integration — 2010 will be the year of video for the digital advertising industry. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – The newest fad with video ads is user interactivity, and YuMe has jumped on the trend train with its Triple Play offering. Somewhat similar to Jivox’s new interactive rollover product, Triple Play adds an interactive menu with three options to the end of a five to 20 second ad. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Food and Drug Administration’s fair balance requirement in pharmaceutical advertising seems simple in theory: an ad must equally represent a drug’s risks and benefits. In practice — especially in ever-developing world of online advertising including in-stream video and social media — it’s not nearly as straightforward. As a [...] more...
ADOTAS – A video can tear a user away from the news, but not from a status update or an online quest. A new study by Eyeblaster found that while video ads outperformed next to editorial content, particularly news, finance, music and sports, they lagged in social media and gaming contexts. In [...] more...
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]