EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 21, 2013, placed at No. 1 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — GLO Gaming, an industry leading native in-game advertising technology platform, and Microsoft have partnered in an effort to drive user acquisition for Bing’s consumer loyalty program, Bing Rewards. Bing Rewards launched it in September 2010 and delivers a premium Bing experience that helps new and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a programmatic world plagued with banner blindness, annoyance, click fraud and viewability issues, in-game advertising is emerging to be the exception to legacy digital ad formats. Not since television have brand messages been as engaging, impactful and visual to consumers. More importantly, as in-game advertising continues to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maybe it’s because the summer heat is turning brains to mush, but social gaming seems to be on all anyone can think about — even venture capitalists seeking companies with bold monetization strategies. In-game advertiser SupersonicAds, one of the companies serving videos into Facebook’s DealPlay value exchange advertising platform (i.e., watch [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Virtual goods won’t sustain an audience,” CrowdTwist CEO and cofounder Irving Fain told me when the social loyalty platform builder powered the real-world rewards program for the Bamboozle Fest concert. “Rewards in a loyalty program have to tie back into reality.” The rise of gamification in brand advertising has [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social gaming has become so hot that e-retailers are using Facebook Credits as purchase incentives. While virtual goods aims for the $2 billion revenue mark in 2011, there’s a still a lot of potential for in-game advertising, something MMV Financial hopes to capitalize with a $3 million growth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-game advertising has been a multimillion dollar industry for several years — brand awareness was evident, but a new partnership between comScore and Massive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft, will show advertisers the direct effect of their advertising efforts. Ad Effx Action Lift for Gaming will combine in-game [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers are expected to increase their spend on in-game advertising over the next few years as console games are challenged by free browser-based games. According to eMarketer, by 2013, marketers will spend a total of $681 million on in-game advertising, up from $403 million in 2008. The games are [...] more...
ADOTAS — In-game ad firm IGA Worldwide might be sold because of revenue problems, signaling a possible downturn in what looked like a growing ad market. IGA, which shares ad revenue with game publishers and console owners, allows game developers to designate spots inside games where ads can be run. Those [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]