NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — GLO Gaming, an industry leading native in-game advertising technology platform, and Microsoft have partnered in an effort to drive user acquisition for Bing’s consumer loyalty program, Bing Rewards. Bing Rewards launched it in September 2010 and delivers a premium Bing experience that helps new and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a programmatic world plagued with banner blindness, annoyance, click fraud and viewability issues, in-game advertising is emerging to be the exception to legacy digital ad formats. Not since television have brand messages been as engaging, impactful and visual to consumers. More importantly, as in-game advertising continues to [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maybe it’s because the summer heat is turning brains to mush, but social gaming seems to be on all anyone can think about — even venture capitalists seeking companies with bold monetization strategies. In-game advertiser SupersonicAds, one of the companies serving videos into Facebook’s DealPlay value exchange advertising platform (i.e., watch [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Virtual goods won’t sustain an audience,” CrowdTwist CEO and cofounder Irving Fain told me when the social loyalty platform builder powered the real-world rewards program for the Bamboozle Fest concert. “Rewards in a loyalty program have to tie back into reality.” The rise of gamification in brand advertising has [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social gaming has become so hot that e-retailers are using Facebook Credits as purchase incentives. While virtual goods aims for the $2 billion revenue mark in 2011, there’s a still a lot of potential for in-game advertising, something MMV Financial hopes to capitalize with a $3 million growth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-game advertising has been a multimillion dollar industry for several years — brand awareness was evident, but a new partnership between comScore and Massive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft, will show advertisers the direct effect of their advertising efforts. Ad Effx Action Lift for Gaming will combine in-game [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers are expected to increase their spend on in-game advertising over the next few years as console games are challenged by free browser-based games. According to eMarketer, by 2013, marketers will spend a total of $681 million on in-game advertising, up from $403 million in 2008. The games are [...] more...
ADOTAS — In-game ad firm IGA Worldwide might be sold because of revenue problems, signaling a possible downturn in what looked like a growing ad market. IGA, which shares ad revenue with game publishers and console owners, allows game developers to designate spots inside games where ads can be run. Those [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial