Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maybe it’s because the summer heat is turning brains to mush, but social gaming seems to be on all anyone can think about — even venture capitalists seeking companies with bold monetization strategies. In-game advertiser SupersonicAds, one of the companies serving videos into Facebook’s DealPlay value exchange advertising platform (i.e., watch [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Virtual goods won’t sustain an audience,” CrowdTwist CEO and cofounder Irving Fain told me when the social loyalty platform builder powered the real-world rewards program for the Bamboozle Fest concert. “Rewards in a loyalty program have to tie back into reality.” The rise of gamification in brand advertising has [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social gaming has become so hot that e-retailers are using Facebook Credits as purchase incentives. While virtual goods aims for the $2 billion revenue mark in 2011, there’s a still a lot of potential for in-game advertising, something MMV Financial hopes to capitalize with a $3 million growth [...] more...
ADOTAS – In-game advertising has been a multimillion dollar industry for several years — brand awareness was evident, but a new partnership between comScore and Massive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft, will show advertisers the direct effect of their advertising efforts. Ad Effx Action Lift for Gaming will combine in-game [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers are expected to increase their spend on in-game advertising over the next few years as console games are challenged by free browser-based games. According to eMarketer, by 2013, marketers will spend a total of $681 million on in-game advertising, up from $403 million in 2008. The games are [...] more...
ADOTAS — In-game ad firm IGA Worldwide might be sold because of revenue problems, signaling a possible downturn in what looked like a growing ad market. IGA, which shares ad revenue with game publishers and console owners, allows game developers to designate spots inside games where ads can be run. Those [...] more...
Viewpoint, online marketing technology company announced that it has a new corporate brand, Enliven Marketing Technologies Corporation. Enliven Marketing Technologies will focus on creative delivery of PRM solutions for rich media display advertising, mobile marketing, in-game advertising and 3D widget marketing. The company name change was approved by shareholders, with over [...] more...
Advergaming and in-game advertising as a legitimate investment for advertisers just got more credibility with a new partnership between Electronic Arts (EA) and Massive. EA has agreed to sell inventory from five of its best-selling names through Massive’s in-game ad network, which is owned by Microsoft. The network will be representing [...] more...
A new study by Interpret, commissioned by Double Fusion is showing that ads are an accepted omnipresent part of the whole gaming experience. The industry standard counts a collective 10-second exposure as an impression, however the study came up with surprising results that prove a ½-second exposure is “sufficient for a [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that