PORTLAND, OR., October 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – ShopIgniter, the company that is transforming how brands advertise to social mobile consumers, announced recently the findings of a first-ever benchmark analysis of over 2,000 Facebook News Feed posts from Q1 and Q2 2013 and their over 2 billion impressions and post-click performance. Chief among [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online video advertising is rising at an unprecedented rate, and not just because services like Hulu and Netflix are enabling streaming entertainment online. Video advertising is taking off because brand managers are realizing the positive impact that video can have on their ability to attract and engage with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Recently, someone not in the advertising business asked me why brand campaigns were so much different from performance campaigns in terms of delivery. After having been in the industry for close to a decade, this seems intuitively obvious to me, but I admit it was hard to articulate. [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdGooroo, a Kantar Media company, recently published a new report, “Yahoo! Bing PPC Performance Metrics,” which examines key search metrics for both Yahoo! Bing and Google AdWords across six industry verticals in the US during Q3 2012, including Retail, Financial Services, Travel, Education, Business to Business and Computer & [...] more...
In a blog post yesterday morning, Pinterest announced its first analytics features to the world. When Pinterest notified us this was coming at PinLeague, I was simultaneously excited and terrified. As the largest third-party Pinterest Analytics tool, you can imagine how anxious we were to see the features. That said, now that we have we’re super psyched about [...] more...
As Facebook looks for ways to monetize their platform, they may also have found a way to strike a balance between the user experience and advertisers’ needs. In the past, Facebook was seen as a branding vehicle by most advertisers. It was incredibly hard to use Facebook as a direct-response [...] more...
Within the industry, so many of us are still holding onto stale weights and measures that may be great for beefing up agency campaign reports, but don’t actually mean much to the business anymore. Impressions are still an industry standard, with CPMs used as a way to quantify the ad [...] more...
Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth rate of 21 percent. But just because marketers finally see the value in social advertising doesn’t mean they’re doing it right. Too often marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – You have every reason to be skeptical of reach numbers, Criteo’s John Kelly explained last month in a column title “When Reach Doesn’t Equal Reach.” I’m always receiving press releases with impressive numbers that mean little to me — 80 million uniques! 2 billion uniques! Every single person [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it’s customary to wish good tidings to all during the holiday season, Rubicon is exercising its charitable spirit through making Good Impressions. The initial foray of Rubicon’s Good Impressions program, which allows clients to donate a portion of site impressions to nonprofits through the REVV platform, Impressions that [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and