ADOTAS – AdGooroo, a Kantar Media company, recently published a new report, “Yahoo! Bing PPC Performance Metrics,” which examines key search metrics for both Yahoo! Bing and Google AdWords across six industry verticals in the US during Q3 2012, including Retail, Financial Services, Travel, Education, Business to Business and Computer & [...] more...
In a blog post yesterday morning, Pinterest announced its first analytics features to the world. When Pinterest notified us this was coming at PinLeague, I was simultaneously excited and terrified. As the largest third-party Pinterest Analytics tool, you can imagine how anxious we were to see the features. That said, now that we have we’re super psyched about [...] more...
As Facebook looks for ways to monetize their platform, they may also have found a way to strike a balance between the user experience and advertisers’ needs. In the past, Facebook was seen as a branding vehicle by most advertisers. It was incredibly hard to use Facebook as a direct-response [...] more...
Within the industry, so many of us are still holding onto stale weights and measures that may be great for beefing up agency campaign reports, but don’t actually mean much to the business anymore. Impressions are still an industry standard, with CPMs used as a way to quantify the ad [...] more...
Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth rate of 21 percent. But just because marketers finally see the value in social advertising doesn’t mean they’re doing it right. Too often marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – You have every reason to be skeptical of reach numbers, Criteo’s John Kelly explained last month in a column title “When Reach Doesn’t Equal Reach.” I’m always receiving press releases with impressive numbers that mean little to me — 80 million uniques! 2 billion uniques! Every single person [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it’s customary to wish good tidings to all during the holiday season, Rubicon is exercising its charitable spirit through making Good Impressions. The initial foray of Rubicon’s Good Impressions program, which allows clients to donate a portion of site impressions to nonprofits through the REVV platform, Impressions that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Asked what was the biggest cause of impression discrepancies, Steve Sullivan, senior program manager for data integrity and ad security at Microsoft Advertising, told a room of digital advertising professionals on the agency and operations sides that creative setups caused not the most problems, but certainly the most [...] more...
ADOTAS – Put in the context of a cheesy ‘80s high school movie, ad operations professionals have been labeled the equivalent a/v club members — the nerds who know how to hook up the projectors and load filmstrips — while the creatives are the school superstars, the football heroes and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today Epic Advertising, an online performance marketing company, announced that its performance display ad network division, Azoogle Ad Network, has been ranked the 28th largest ad network domestically for July by ComScore, Inc. The company’s monthly reach through the Azoogle Ad Display Network now spans over 40 million [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that