Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I still haven’t been invited to try out the decked-out Facebook Messages that CEO Mark Zuckerberg and crew announced back in November. I’d like to think it’s for personal reasons — “Gavin Dunaway?” I imagine Zuck screaming, “I’ll burn my hoodie before I give that forked-tongue bastard any [...] more...
ADOTAS – Meebo, an online IM shop, plans to launch a syndicated IM service with 35 partners including Sugar Inc., Tagged and Flixster, MediaPost reports. Ads will be placed on chat apps and revenue will be shared with Meebo and its partner sites, which will reach roughly 70 million people. – Express [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has completely revamped its email and IM system, injecting it with social elements, adding new services and upgrading its current services. All of the new and improved elements will be rolled out in the next two months. The software giant is billing it as “a key new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, in a bid to compete with Skype. The new service enables Gmail and Google App subscribers to chat with friends on a video screen and IM with them in a Google Chat box – as long as they have a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the entire World Wide Web ready to talk? Meebo thinks so. The IM service has announced its plan to offer live chat on eight partner sites this Fall. Meebo will power IM “buddy lists” on various social sites so users can connect with friends on those services [...] more...
ADOTAS – BigString has found a friend: the social networking apps company has acquired Buddystumbler.com, an IM-based social network that allows users to meet people via free online chats on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and Google Talk. Buddystumbler’s site will be integrated into BigString IM, the company’s new cross-platform [...] more...
Meebo announced yesterday that it will be releasing APIs for Meebo Rooms that will allow sites to embed chat features automatically. Meebo Rooms can be embedded onto site or blogs manually. There are over 200,000 Meebo Rooms according to TechCrunch. CEO of Meebo Seth Sternberg was quoted to explain that “Now, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and