Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I still haven’t been invited to try out the decked-out Facebook Messages that CEO Mark Zuckerberg and crew announced back in November. I’d like to think it’s for personal reasons — “Gavin Dunaway?” I imagine Zuck screaming, “I’ll burn my hoodie before I give that forked-tongue bastard any [...] more...
ADOTAS – Meebo, an online IM shop, plans to launch a syndicated IM service with 35 partners including Sugar Inc., Tagged and Flixster, MediaPost reports. Ads will be placed on chat apps and revenue will be shared with Meebo and its partner sites, which will reach roughly 70 million people. – Express [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has completely revamped its email and IM system, injecting it with social elements, adding new services and upgrading its current services. All of the new and improved elements will be rolled out in the next two months. The software giant is billing it as “a key new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, in a bid to compete with Skype. The new service enables Gmail and Google App subscribers to chat with friends on a video screen and IM with them in a Google Chat box – as long as they have a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the entire World Wide Web ready to talk? Meebo thinks so. The IM service has announced its plan to offer live chat on eight partner sites this Fall. Meebo will power IM “buddy lists” on various social sites so users can connect with friends on those services [...] more...
ADOTAS – BigString has found a friend: the social networking apps company has acquired Buddystumbler.com, an IM-based social network that allows users to meet people via free online chats on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and Google Talk. Buddystumbler’s site will be integrated into BigString IM, the company’s new cross-platform [...] more...
Meebo announced yesterday that it will be releasing APIs for Meebo Rooms that will allow sites to embed chat features automatically. Meebo Rooms can be embedded onto site or blogs manually. There are over 200,000 Meebo Rooms according to TechCrunch. CEO of Meebo Seth Sternberg was quoted to explain that “Now, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that