Mobile ad network Mojiva recently released an infographic detailing the attitudes/behaviors of mobile users during the Super Bowl. Overall it seems that smartphones will remain king for social activities during this year’s game. SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Here are some of the key findings: 9% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – I still haven’t been invited to try out the decked-out Facebook Messages that CEO Mark Zuckerberg and crew announced back in November. I’d like to think it’s for personal reasons — “Gavin Dunaway?” I imagine Zuck screaming, “I’ll burn my hoodie before I give that forked-tongue bastard any [...] more...
ADOTAS – Meebo, an online IM shop, plans to launch a syndicated IM service with 35 partners including Sugar Inc., Tagged and Flixster, MediaPost reports. Ads will be placed on chat apps and revenue will be shared with Meebo and its partner sites, which will reach roughly 70 million people. – Express [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has completely revamped its email and IM system, injecting it with social elements, adding new services and upgrading its current services. All of the new and improved elements will be rolled out in the next two months. The software giant is billing it as “a key new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, in a bid to compete with Skype. The new service enables Gmail and Google App subscribers to chat with friends on a video screen and IM with them in a Google Chat box – as long as they have a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the entire World Wide Web ready to talk? Meebo thinks so. The IM service has announced its plan to offer live chat on eight partner sites this Fall. Meebo will power IM “buddy lists” on various social sites so users can connect with friends on those services [...] more...
ADOTAS – BigString has found a friend: the social networking apps company has acquired Buddystumbler.com, an IM-based social network that allows users to meet people via free online chats on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and Google Talk. Buddystumbler’s site will be integrated into BigString IM, the company’s new cross-platform [...] more...
Meebo announced yesterday that it will be releasing APIs for Meebo Rooms that will allow sites to embed chat features automatically. Meebo Rooms can be embedded onto site or blogs manually. There are over 200,000 Meebo Rooms according to TechCrunch. CEO of Meebo Seth Sternberg was quoted to explain that “Now, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]