ADOTAS — In a recent research published by IDC, publishers are becoming a driving force in the world of mobile advertising, with Internet giants such as Facebook, Pandora, Twitter, and The Weather Channel dominating top advertising spend charts in the U.S. So should mobile ad networks be concerned? According to IDC, [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – It’s no secret that Real Time Bidding (RTB) has become an efficient means of connecting digital advertising audience inventory to potential buyers. In fact, it is projected to comprise approximately 27 percent of all online advertising by 2016 according to IDC’s forecast. Compared with buying directly from publishers, [...] more...
With more and more people purchasing portable handheld devices, tablet ad spend is predicted to pummel smartphone ad budgets over the next four years. According to eMarketer, the 2012 mobile ad budget made up a minuscule slice of the digital ad spend and an even tinier 2 percent of total [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator and analyst firm the International Data Corporation (IDC) announced the results of a survey the companies had conducted together, which gauged the 2012 plans, priorities and interests of 2,173 Appcelerator developers from around the world. (For greater insights, after the initial [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new report by IDC and PubMatic prepared in advance of the latter’s Fourth Annual Ad Revenue Conference, global spending through real-time bidding is forecast to hit $6 billion by 2015 — $5 billion of that will be from the U.S., a 71% growth over current spend as [...] more...
ADOTAS – And as their display prophets foresaw, it came to be that Google ruled all online advertising. While it’s not surprising to hear Google dominated search revenue (a 59.6% share in 1Q11, a tad bit above 59.1% in 4Q10), the latest stats from market researcher IDC also show that [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a sea of bad economic news, I guess that’s as good as it gets. Worldwide spending on Internet advertising contracted for the second consecutive quarter, by 5%, to $13.9 billion from $14.7 billion in the same quarter a year ago, according to market research group IDC. U.S. spending [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new MySpace site, MySpace Local, will combine Citysearch listings, addresses, photos, menus, videos, maps and hours, with the social network community. MySpace Local is working with a test group of users to enlist a first round of review, and it will beta launch for all users nationwide next [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive advertising continues to be impervious to the economic woes hitting other sectors of the U.S. economy, according to a report from IDC. Total revenue increased by 23.9% to $7.1 billion in the first quarter, compared to the $5.7 billion it raked in the first quarter last year. Google [...] more...
ADOTAS – The IDC has come out with a report that is quite contradictory to many reports that have been filtering into the media as of late. As most companies are staring to tell, the United States is in a recession. During the forecast period, IDC predicts that Internet advertising [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than