ADOTAS – Since the invention of the Internet, suddenly the word ‘dot com’ became the single most powerful word of the century. It has been relentlessly promoted by hundreds of millions of businesses worldwide as their most cherished dotcom web address. It has been typed, uttered and chatted hundreds of [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has shut down the domain registry business of Dynamic Dolphin, citing its “failure to disclose that Scott Richter was the CEO, director, and Secretary of the registrar since 2012″ and “the registrar’s failure to disclose Scott Richter’s felony conviction.” According [...] more...
ADOTAS — Naming rules originated from common sense, transformed into common laws, and later created the trademark philosophy to govern “naming” as a prime and civil component of businesses across the globe. This centuries-old thinking is almost like what electricity is to the Internet. Basically without the core component they [...] more...
ADOTAS (via DomainSkate) — With the acquisition of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, the US doubled in size. Lewis and Clark, led by their guide Sacagawea, struck out on an expedition to map this new, great-unknown area. Two hundred and ten years later, the Internet is on the cusp of a [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the first wave of generic top level domains (gTLDs) set to launch this summer, followed by a wave of brand-controlled domains in the fourth quarter of 2013 and into 2014, the new Internet is upon us. Jennifer Wolfe, president of Wolfe Domain, the leading gTLD digital brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has presented a rapid series of opportunities and challenges. First came the growth of websites, which took consumer attention from traditional media and eventually attracted an increasing percentage of media budgets. Next came a tidal wave of social media outlets like [...] more...
ADOTAS – When names are borrowed from the Atlas, things happen. Use of Geographic names have always caused some problems for two reasons; one they are in public domain so anyone can use and two they suggest that business is confined to just that geographic area. Like Paris Bakery, Waterloo [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite all the opposition against ICANN from ad agencies of the world, some 1,000 top-level domain name gTLDs are queued to be released in next 100 days. There are highly distinct roles for enlightened ad agencies to engage right away. The advertising services are increasing losing ground and [...] more...
The sleepy corporate world is now discovering that the wide-awake generic top-level domain name holder is now poised to play the upper hands in the global cyber name branding warfare. They are right, as the winners and losers of the global name games will now line up in their respective [...] more...
Definitions: Open gTLD is like dot com that anyone can buy and freely use. Closed gTLD is for example dot rice where the owners may decide if and how they are sold on the market or may use strictly for their own corporate use to corner the web traffic. After [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]