ADOTAS – Remember Napster and the rise of rudimentary peer-to-peer file sharing technologies that allowed people to easily share music and movies across a distributed network? Made popular by university campuses and computer clusters around the country in the late 1990s, piracy has been around for decades, and yet these [...] more...
PALM DESERT, Calif., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — To cut through the varied and intricate mobile video landscape, the IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and its Mobile Video Task Force have released the “Mobile Video Buyer’s Guide: Practical Advice for Video Advertising on Smartphones and Tablets.” Crafted to help marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad targeting is in a state of transition these days, with browsers like Firefox ending support for third-party cookies. A new study released on Monday at the IAB Annual Leadership meeting by the Digital Advertising Alliance is stoking the debate a bit more, revealing that advertisers will pay [...] more...
PALM DESERT, Calif., February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Leading digital advertising and technology companies BrightRoll, Collective, Google, MediaMath, Rubicon Project, sovrn (formerly Federated Media’s programmatic business), Turn and Yahoo announced a charitable donation to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) of the domain IAB.com, worth $75,000. The companies collectively purchased and presented the domain name certificate to the IAB during [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland). The group seeks to promote awareness about the benefits of programmatic trading and provide [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO,February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS)–Today LiveRamp, the leading data onboarder enabling marketers to connect their customer databases into every marketing application, announced that its agenda for the upcoming RampUp 2014 is now set and promises to cover many critical issues that will impact Chief Marketing Officers in the near future. [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – JANUARY 27, 2013 – LiveRail, the leading video monetization platform for publishers, today announced that former NBCUniversal executive and IAB chairman Peter Naylor has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Peter joins LiveRail as the company has seen its share of the market increase in [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TubeMogul announced the global rollout of viewability reporting integrated within the TubeMogul dashboard today, empowering marketers with data on where their video ads are seen and the tools needed to reduce the number of ads that are never seen by a viewer. TubeMogul [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the publication of “B2B Online Advertising For Dummies,” the first book focused on helping B2B marketers understand and utilize display and social advertising to boost brand awareness, increase engagement, and ultimately drive leads and [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use