ADOTAS — Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders for their reactions to Google’s stock price surpassing $1,000 a share. They responded as follows: “Google is a revenue freight-train, which I pointed out in a blog predicting this could easily happen back in July. For all the questions about [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “Reports indicate that Twitter will soon launch its own ad exchange to rival Facebook’s. What’s your opinion on the move?” Here are their responses: “Increasingly Twitter is becoming a larger part of the conversation with marketers. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in response to the following Burning Question: “What will be the implications of Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “Yahoo! is no stranger to large acquisitions, and its purchase of Tumblr is one that’s actually one of the smaller purchases the company has [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS – We asked our panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “eBay has launched an ad exchange, following a similar move by Amazon. What’s your take?” “eBay (along with Amazon) are sitting on the ‘holy grail’ of audience data: shopping intent. It’s a clear path to make this data available [...] more...
ADOTAS – Both in anticipation and on the heels of Facebook’s Q1 earnings report announcement, in which mobile advertising accounted for $375 million in revenue, a few thought leaders in the mobile ad space have offered their comments in on its implications. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than