ADOTAS – Things are continuing to look up for AOL these days. Today the company announced a 14 percent year-over-year jump in ad revenue to hit $386 million in the third quarter of 2013, due in part to its aggressive push towards video advertising. Today’s earnings announcement sparked an AOL [...] more...
ADOTAS — Which media source do we talk about most online? To find out, Digimind Social, the new social listening tool that blends data from both social platforms and Google search behavior, examined the volume of discussion online around old (@Nytimes, @WSJ, @Usatoday) and new media (@Buzzfeed, @Mashable, @HuffPost) sources. The result : While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Having been rumored for months to be headed toward an IPO, Adap.tv was instead acquired today by AOL. “AOL is a leader in online video and the combination of AOL and Adap.tv will create the leading video platform in the industry,” said Tim Armstrong (pictured, below right), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of [...] more...
ADOTAS — A week ago today, we ran a Q&A I did with Janet Balis (pictured), publisher of the Huffington Post. The story came about when an in-house publicist pitched it to me in November. Balis was set to speak at ad:tech New York, but our respective schedules didn’t allow [...] more...
ADOTAS — In early February, when AOL announced its first revenue growth in 8 years, its Huffington Post Media Group figured prominently in the discussion. No surprise there, since the group “is responsible for creating marketing strategies for AOL’s blue-chip advertising clients such as Coke and General Motors,” according to [...] more...
ADOTAS –Tapad, a leading provider of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the closing of its Series B rounds of funding for $6.5 million, following a record 2012 fiscal year with a 604% year-over-year growth rate. Publicly traded venture capital fund Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc. joined the company’s impressive roster of [...] more...
For years, the folks at The Huffington Post have been training its commenting system, aka Julia, to deal with the kinds of comments that users are likely to type and automating the way their human moderators interact with Julia. Now, Julia will group comments into Conversations that can be shared (unique [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
ATLANTA (October 24, 2012) – The Weather Channel (TWC) today announced that Neil Katz is joining the company as vice president/editor-in-chief of The Weather Channel digital properties, which include weather.com and its category leading lineup of smartphone and tablet applications. In this newly created role, Katz willown editorial direction of [...] more...
ADOTAS – AOL posted advertising gains for the first time since 2008, according to its Q2 2011 earnings report released this morning. Still, the increases are not enough to bring the “You’ve Got Mail!” company back to life. Sure, compared with last year’s loss of a little over $1 billion in [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than