CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Aerva, a leading solution provider for integrating social media and user-generated content into marketing campaigns, announced today that it partnered with HTC in a very successful global social and digital media campaign promoting the highly rated HTC One during the holiday season. Using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outrigger Media has just released a performance report on the Top 500 Brands on YouTube. Some report highlights include: The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month. Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands [...] more...
It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
ADOTAS – While we were writing some blogs at SocialNuggets, we thought of adding thumbnails of various tablets. Then started our search on Google and Yahoo! for images of various tablets. What we found was an utter lack of branding in the tablet marketplace — except in the case of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s finances are growing by leaps and bounds. According to an inside source (and published widely), the first six months of 2011 have brought in $500 million in net income to Facebook. As a private company, Facebook does not have to publically disclose its earnings, yet for a point [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile advertising is becoming an important component of the marketing mix of companies, local and global, thanks to the rapid penetration of smartphones and tablets. This article elaborates on how mobile advertisers can take cues from online social conversations and use them to gain competitive advantage. Correlation Between Advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a defensive move against its smartphone rival Apple, Google has agreed to acquire Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion in cash – its biggest deal to date. Google CEO Larry Page made the announcement early this morning on the company’s blog,writing, “Our acquisition of Motorola will increase competition by [...] more...
Do you hear it in the wind? That haunting moan that wafts across the Internet, chilling Apple fanboys and fangirls everywhere: “iPhone 4 recall…” Even David Letterman has joined the media pile-on around the iPhone’s issues, dedicating a riotously funny “Top 10″ to the subject: Apple has announced a last-minute press conference [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple whipped out its patent portfolio and said HTC was in violation of 20 of them suckers. A suit was filed not only with the U.S. District Court in Delaware, but also the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) — an interesting wrinkle as the ITC doesn’t reward damages [...] more...
ADOTAS – It is being widely reported that HTC has been developing a mobile phone to run on Google’s Android software that will be called “Dream” and will have a large touch screen, not unlike the Apple iPhone. HTC could potentially be the first company to create a mobile phone [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]