HP has just achieved a major milestone: They’ve become the first company to attract 1 million followers on LinkedIn. But these 1 million followers represent much more than a number. They are an invaluable asset to HP. They form a targeted community where HP is communicating with the specific professionals [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
Marin Software Hires Ex-TiVo Exec Kato as Chief People Officer, Salesforce Founder Wooster as Chief Revenue Officer
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (Marketwire– November 30, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced two new C-level appointments. Peter Wooster was named Chief Revenue Officer and Nancy Kato was named Chief People Officer as Marin Software continues its rapid [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) – Webcollage Inc., an industry-leader in publishing rich product information to retailer websites, and which historically has focused on working with [...] more...
PLANO, TEXAS (October 15, 2012) – Mona Charif will join Dell Services as vice president of marketing to lead marketing and communications across its lines of business. Reporting to Chief Sales Officer David Lee, she will be responsible for marketing strategy, branding, internal and external communications, corporate events, sponsorships, demand [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s looking more and more like a two-system party as another mobile operating platform appears to be headed to the graveyard. About six weeks after launching its TouchPad tablet, Hewlett-Packard has decided to cease making hardware for webOS, the mobile operating platform it inherited through acquiring Palm. I bet [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apple thought it was safe when Hewlett-Packard canned its Google Chrome OS-powered Slate, but I don’t know how the Cult of Cupertino is going to deal with this competition: the Indian government has unveiled a $35 tablet computer for students that it hopes to bring into production by [...] more...
Three tech giants — Hewlett-Packard, Intel and Yahoo — said on Tuesday they are teaming up on a research project to help turn Web services into reliable, everyday utilities. The companies are joining forces with academic researchers in Asia, Europe and the United States to create an experimental network that lets [...] more...
ADOTAS – Recent reports suggest that blogging is detrimental to one’s mental and physical health, sleep patterns, fashion sense, waistline, social life and hair line. But bloggers’ notoriously light wallets may soon bulk up … Six Apart and Adify today announced the launch of an online ad server for 100 [...] more...
Yahoo and computer manufacturer Hewlett-Packard have entered an agreement to distribute Yahoo services with every new HP PC sold in Europe and North America. The distributed package includes localized versions of a Yahoo and HP-branded toolbar, sets the default home page in Internet Explorer to a Yahoo start page. Computers [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed