ADOTAS — With Halloween just around the corner, now’s the time for marketers to get their campaigns ready for the holiday season. So what do today’s ghosts in the machine portend about the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come? In a recent blog post, Hillary Read, director of marketing at digital and [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
For many consumers, the holiday season came early this year, as the iPhone 5 was released and sold more than five million units in the first three days. The release is important to marketers as well, as the larger screen means that there is more real estate for immersive creative [...] more...
Mobile, social and cloud have created a massive disruption in the way brands and consumers interact, and there is now a large disconnect in what marketers consider to be high-value engagement tools and how consumers actually interact and engage with brands. Social media especially has added layers of complexity and [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (November 12, 2012) — A survey conducted following last week’s presidential election reveals that shoppers’ behaviors will continue to be heavily influenced by social media, but not necessarily by their mobile or tablet devices, according to behavioral marketing company, SteelHouse. In the annual holiday survey of consumers, most shoppers [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (November 6, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI) today announced its comprehensive Holiday Readiness Review program to help its leading customers optimize digital marketing campaign success in advance of the holiday season. By delivering consulting services for email marketing optimization including campaign creative and strategy audit, deliverability best [...] more...
ADOTAS – During the holiday season it’s not uncommon for search marketers to make big changes as they plan for what is easily the heaviest traffic period of the year. However, when it really comes down to it, this time of year is no different than others in terms of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite a slow-to-recover economy, all indicators point to record-breaking volumes of email leading up to the all-important Cyber Monday again this year. Last year, we published a post-mortem report on the retail holiday — email volumes hit all-time new heights. Even as bad as the sales numbers seemed, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and