eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (December 5, 2012) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, launched today at ILM West the Kenshoo Local certification program, an advanced search engine marketing training and certification initiative that develops and validates local marketing expertise and allows practitioners to reach the Kenshoo Local [Pro] status. “Performance [...] more...
Top U.S. Retail Search Marketers Increase Thanksgiving Day Sales 65% Year-Over-Year, Spend 51% More on Cyber Monday
SAN FRANCISCO (November 28, 2012) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today unveiled performance data for U.S. retail search engine marketing programs during the holiday season to date. Online sales revenue driven by search marketing for the period beginning November 1 and ending November 26 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 24, 2012) — Adslot, a global leader in online media trading, announced today that it has expanded into both North America and Europe with the global release of Adslot Publisher, a direct sales platform that counts leading international publishers such as realestate.com.au, carsales.com.au and SeLoger.com as [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google’s hissy fit about Bing “copying” its search results by collecting Google result data through the Bing browser toolbar and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer was met with resounding indifference by Adotas readers — “So what?” was the top answer in our recent poll on the “scandal,” followed closely by [...] more...
ADOTAS – I find superlatives tacky, especially at the end of the year. My favorite quote about Time’s pick of Mark Zuckerberg as “2010 Person of the Year” came from media slicer and dicer Jeff Jarvis:”[Person] of the year is picked exactly the same way that sexiest man alive is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nothing rings in the new year like new management. As eBureau founder Gordy Meyer is shifting over to the roles of president and chief operating officer, Chris Maher has been roped in as CEO. Maher was most recently president of HitWise and participated in the executive team that sold [...] more...
ADOTAS — Some of the winners in Twitter’s February traffic were social networks and entertainment websites. The microblogging (and search) site sent nearly one in five downstream visits to social Networks, and one in five to entertainment websites, according to Hitwise. The top social nets visited after Twitter were Facebook and [...] more...
ADOTAS – For the eighth week in a row, U.S. visits to retail sites are down by about 3%. The tough economy is being blamed, but online retailers’ own cutback on online advertising is a serious problem too, Hitwise reports. The chronic decline marks the first drop in etailing since [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]