HP has just achieved a major milestone: They’ve become the first company to attract 1 million followers on LinkedIn. But these 1 million followers represent much more than a number. They are an invaluable asset to HP. They form a targeted community where HP is communicating with the specific professionals [...] more...
PLANO, TEXAS (October 15, 2012) – Mona Charif will join Dell Services as vice president of marketing to lead marketing and communications across its lines of business. Reporting to Chief Sales Officer David Lee, she will be responsible for marketing strategy, branding, internal and external communications, corporate events, sponsorships, demand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Since the launch of the original iPad around two years ago, numerous manufacturers have entered the tablet market, mostly with fairly limited success. Various reports have highlighted that Apple currently commands around 80% of all tablet sales and Apple’s Q2 results saw the iPad overtake the Mac revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – Gary Elliot, chairman of the Association of National Advertisers and vice president of global marketing at Hewlett-Packard, wrote a column in Advertising Age titled “ICANN’s Promises Aren’t Simply Speculation, They’re Outright Fantasy” His arguments opposing ICANN gTLDs are similar to the other heads of various advertising associations around [...] more...
ADOTAS – Japanese ad player Dentsu announced that it’s planning to snap up indie ad boutique McGarry Bowen. McGarry Bowen’s clients include J.P. Morgan Chase and Hewlett-Packard. The ad firm had roughly $57 million in revenue last year, according to The Wall Street Journal. The buy is coming at an odd [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial