ADOTAS – International Business Times has just inked a deal with video native ad company Ebuzzing, to offer integrated brand experiences on its news website. The publishing industry has been scrambling frantically for a new online monetization strategy to compensate for the spiraling decline of print and online subscription-based models. In [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of Creativity kicked off in Cannes, France on Sunday, June 16, boasting a lineup featuring the likes of Sean Combs, Vivienne Westwood, Lou Reed, Sir Alan Parker, Annie Leibovitz, Jack Black, Jimmy Wales, Lee Clow, Rem Koolhaas and many more. Day 3: [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. It’s good to be home, but unpacking everything is definitely not one of the first things on my to-do list. Ad Age [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Unruly) – From mock murders to the most testing of test drives, a quarter of the top 20 most shared ads during March were experiential campaigns. Of course, these types of ads are nothing new. However, in 2013, there seems a growing willingness by advertisers to put supposedly [...] more...
The steady rise of social media has every company reconsidering marketing strategies and how they sell their products or services. With that in mind, global consulting firm Vivaldi Partners has published a new study measuring the impact of “social currency” and which brands are using social media effectively to target consumers. The firm [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 18, 2012) — Digitas, the leading global integrated brand agency with digital at its core, announced the hire of Adam Shlachter, formerly of MEC, as Senior Vice President, Media at Digitas New York. Shlachter will lead media for the American Express Global Advertising & Brand Management [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the middle of all of the noise surrounding Google+, we almost forgot the other major piece of recent news from Google – the company’s partnership with Heineken. It’s been a few years since WPP Chairman Sir Martin Sorrell classified the relationship between Google and the agency world as “frenemies.” [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than