ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official: Steven Swartz will succeed Frank Bennack, Jr. as the new CEO of Hearst Corporation effective June 1, 2013. Swartz, who was named the company’s president only last December, is being elevated at a pivotal time for the media industry, facing a digital transition that is transforming [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
ADOTAS – A group of newspaper publishers and other media companies, which includes The Hearst Corporation, are collaborating to sell more ad space, focusing on users looking for online deals. Eight companies have come together as a joint venture and have acquired Find n Save, a search engine focused on discount [...] more...
ADOTAS – So long, ad networks and intermediaries — The New York Times Company, Hearst, Tribune and Gannett have jumped aboard the private exchange express. The four media online and offline giants have teamed up to form quadrantONE and unleash the Q online private audience platform and ad exchange. This new [...] more...
ADOTAS — Does Hearst have a plan? In another major hiring, AllthingsD reported that NBC Universal’s former chief digital officer George Kliavkoff, often billed as the main brain behind Hulu, has landed at Hearst. Yahoo News head Neeraj Khemlani came on board last month as VP and digital media special assistant [...] more...
ADOTAS — As Hearst prepares to close one door, it opens another. The company said that it will close or sell the San Francisco Chronicle unless a last-ditch cost cutting effort works, though it appears unlikely. The paper is northern California’s largest newspaper with a paid weekday circulation of 339,430, but [...] more...
ADOTAS — As a top executive leaves and the company rolls out new features, Yahoo employees await an reorganization that could either set the company on a course to take on Google or streamline parts for an eventual sale. The head of Yahoo’s news and information division, Neeraj Khemlani, has left [...] more...
ADOTAS – Four major newspaper chains today announced the creation of quadrantOne, an online sales network that will allow advertisers to launch nationwide campaigns in one place. Advertisers will reach about 50 million unique visitors per month in 27 of the 30 top markets, the company says. Investors include Tribune Co., [...] more...
In their effort to gain leverage in the online advertising world, the Hearst Corporation, who recently acquired men’s media site UGO, has acquired social shopping site Kaboodle. This will give Hearst many cross-promotional opportunities for all of their properties as the site has e-commerce features. The details of integrating properties have not [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]