ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official: Steven Swartz will succeed Frank Bennack, Jr. as the new CEO of Hearst Corporation effective June 1, 2013. Swartz, who was named the company’s president only last December, is being elevated at a pivotal time for the media industry, facing a digital transition that is transforming [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
ADOTAS – A group of newspaper publishers and other media companies, which includes The Hearst Corporation, are collaborating to sell more ad space, focusing on users looking for online deals. Eight companies have come together as a joint venture and have acquired Find n Save, a search engine focused on discount [...] more...
ADOTAS – So long, ad networks and intermediaries — The New York Times Company, Hearst, Tribune and Gannett have jumped aboard the private exchange express. The four media online and offline giants have teamed up to form quadrantONE and unleash the Q online private audience platform and ad exchange. This new [...] more...
ADOTAS — Does Hearst have a plan? In another major hiring, AllthingsD reported that NBC Universal’s former chief digital officer George Kliavkoff, often billed as the main brain behind Hulu, has landed at Hearst. Yahoo News head Neeraj Khemlani came on board last month as VP and digital media special assistant [...] more...
ADOTAS — As Hearst prepares to close one door, it opens another. The company said that it will close or sell the San Francisco Chronicle unless a last-ditch cost cutting effort works, though it appears unlikely. The paper is northern California’s largest newspaper with a paid weekday circulation of 339,430, but [...] more...
ADOTAS — As a top executive leaves and the company rolls out new features, Yahoo employees await an reorganization that could either set the company on a course to take on Google or streamline parts for an eventual sale. The head of Yahoo’s news and information division, Neeraj Khemlani, has left [...] more...
ADOTAS – Four major newspaper chains today announced the creation of quadrantOne, an online sales network that will allow advertisers to launch nationwide campaigns in one place. Advertisers will reach about 50 million unique visitors per month in 27 of the 30 top markets, the company says. Investors include Tribune Co., [...] more...
In their effort to gain leverage in the online advertising world, the Hearst Corporation, who recently acquired men’s media site UGO, has acquired social shopping site Kaboodle. This will give Hearst many cross-promotional opportunities for all of their properties as the site has e-commerce features. The details of integrating properties have not [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than