AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
LinkSmart, the leading provider of text link optimization solutions for web publishers, announced today the appointment of Mike Stigliano as vice president of business development. A 14-year veteran of the publishing and digital media industries, Stigliano brings a unique blend of technology and sales knowledge based on his experience at some [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hearst Magazines’ Digital Media unit has hooked up with Facebook branded platform operator Buddy Media to introduce some pretty cool social media tie-ins for Hearst’s brand advertisers. One can only the imagine the potential for cross-media selling. Buddy Media will power branded social media applications dubbed “sapplets” (which sounds [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yet another deal is in the bag! Blinkx, a video search engine, has announced a deal with Hearst Digital, the commercial aggregator of the magazine company’s online properties, including Handbag.com. The site, under the terms of the agreement, is now searchable and playable at www.blinkx.com. Blinkx will place contextually [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial