ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
ADOTAS – Precision Health Media, the leading source for advertisers to reach Diagnosed Health audiences, has teamed with several leading health apps and mobile ad networks to target patients via a new channel, ConditionMatch™ Mobile (CMM). The charter partners include AdTheorent, Ubiqi Health, xAd and others. On the ad side, a [...] more...
ADOTAS — The tech visionary, who has battled pancreatic cancer and has been on medical leave since January, now appears to be heading for a return. And, of course, the first thing some company officials are pondering is how to pair his triumphant return with a product, ‘Hey, wheel out the [...] more...
ADOTAS — The fitness social network has secured $525,00 in seed funding. Led by FF Angel LLC, with a number of angels including Garrett Camp and Tim Ferrissalso participating, Gyminee also announced a name change to DailyBurn. Launched in 2007, the social network offers a database of healthy food and tracks [...] more...
As part of a wider strategy to enter the consumer health market, Microsoft yesterday announced its intention to buy Medstory Inc., a company that develops web search technology specifically for discovering health and medical information. Medstory will become part of Microsoft’s recently created Health Solutions Group. The company uses an intuitive [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1996, eDiets.com, Inc. has become a premier online diet, fitness, and healthy living destination offering professional advice, information, products and services to those seeking to improve their health and longevity. As of June 30, 2005, over 2 million consumers worldwide have become eDiets.com members. eDiets.com [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than