ADOTAS – Here’s what rose to the top of our Monday morning mailbag: DDB Worldwide has appointed John Minty as Chief Operating Officer of DDB California. Minty will be working alongside DDB California CEO Mike Harris to lead the reinvention of the agency offering to spur renewed growth. In the [...] more...
ADOTAS — A week ago today, we ran a Q&A I did with Janet Balis (pictured), publisher of the Huffington Post. The story came about when an in-house publicist pitched it to me in November. Balis was set to speak at ad:tech New York, but our respective schedules didn’t allow [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors. Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m told I bare an uncanny resemblance to Alexander Skarsgard, who plays Eric the vampire on HBO’s “True Blood.” I ultimately find this weird because Skarsgard is Swedish (born in Stockholm) and I don’t have a drop of Swedish blood in my mutt heritage (closest I get is [...] more...
ADOTAS – HBO’s famous tagline, “It’s not TV, it’s HBO,” can easily be adopted by any number of video content producers and distributors today. Substitute “HBO” for Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, VEVO or simply “video” and you can pretty easily summarize the shift happening today. Sure, TV is still the biggest [...] more...
ADOTAS – Score for online video! Hulu will be airing some season premieres before they land on television. Its fall premiere lineup includes Prison Break, Bones, House, Heroes, The Office and 30 Rock and newbies Knight Rider, Lipstick Jungle, Chuck and Life. The latter four premieres will launch online one [...] more...
The higher-ups at Time Warner-owned HBO are said to be considering creating a new broadband Internet channel that will complement a customer’s existing cable TV service. In an interview with London-based Financial Times, HBO’s chief exec Chris Albrecht said that the premium network is in talks with cable operators about an [...] more...
HBO is teaming up with TV production company Galan Entertainment to produce “La Traductora,” AKA “The Translator,” a series of mobile-only episodes that follows the adventures of Carmen and her daughter Maribel. The show follows the format of a telenovela, or a Spanish-language soap opera. Carmen is a Hispanic immigrant, [...] more...
While it serves a consistent platter of successful programs, HBO hasn’t always replicated the commercial triumphs of shows like The Sopranos. Case in point, “The Wire”, arguably the most critically-adored series ever entrenched in the cable network’s roster (Slate.com, for one, has christened it “the greatest show ever”). But throughout [...] more...
HBO, Deep Focus Solicit Spoken Word for “The Wire” While it serves a consistent platter of successful programs, HBO hasn’t always replicated the commercial triumphs of shows like The [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]