Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook seems to be thinking along the “a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” lines with its relaunch of Scrabulous. Facebook’s popular Scrabulous is back, but with a redesigned board, some fancy new play options, a different point system, and er, a new name: Wordscraper. Scrabulous was [...] more...
ADOTAS – Scrabulous, the popular Scrabble-esque game on Facebook has been pulled in response to action from Hasbro, the rights-holder to Scrabble in North America. Mattel, which owns Scrabble’s international rights, filed a suit against Facebook last week and requested Scrabulous’ removal from the site. Attempts to pull up the game [...] more...
Hasbro and Mattel are this week reported to be considering legal action against Facebook and the makers of the online word game, Scrabulous. The game is very similar if not quite identical to Scrabble itself, and has quickly become one of Facebook’s most popular applications. It’s listed in their top [...] more...
Facebook has had to deal with one hit after another and now it’s taking one to its beloved open applications. The makers of the popular game Scrabble are asking the social network to remove the “Scrabulous” widget, claiming that it is an infringement on their copyright. The right to the game [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]