EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 21, 2013, placed at No. 1 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption [...] more...
ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As soon as the first App Store commercial appeared (am I allowed to use the phrase “There’s an app for that” without paying Steve Jobs a nickel?), brand managers across the country could be heard screaming, “We need one of those!” So marketers scrambled to get something into [...] more...
ADOTAS – A joint survey by Pontiflex and Harris Interactive found that only 12% of online adults have provided social networking information — such as a Twitter handle or Facebook username — to receive promotions from brands. Onet, the largest Polish social network, launched, an exclusive version of social web browser [...] more...
ADOTAS – Brand marketers should tread carefully when reaching out to the teen and tween market for the Summer Olympics, according to findings from Harris Interactive. Less than half, or 46%, of 13-18 year olds in the U.S. express an interest in the upcoming Olympics, including only 27% who say [...] more...
ADOTAS – The average American is “skeptical” about Web sites that use information about a person’s online activity to customize content, according to a recent Harris Interactive study. But when introduced to four potential recommendations for improving Web sites’ privacy and security policies, they become “somewhat” more comfortable with the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Most consumers are media multitaskers, double-dippers, typers or talkers – and how they approach media significantly affects how they interact with advertising. Video search engine giant blinkx today released the results of a television and online video survey that studied consumers’ viewing habits. Harris Interactive conducted the survey, which [...] more...
Ingenio, a mobile pay-per-call ad provider, commissioned research that found over a quarter of the respondents preferred sponsored text links that appear as results to Web searches for mobile phone advertising. 4,123 adults responded to the survey and 26% replied positively to the concept of search-based mobile marketing. 21% of those [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]