ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As soon as the first App Store commercial appeared (am I allowed to use the phrase “There’s an app for that” without paying Steve Jobs a nickel?), brand managers across the country could be heard screaming, “We need one of those!” So marketers scrambled to get something into [...] more...
ADOTAS – A joint survey by Pontiflex and Harris Interactive found that only 12% of online adults have provided social networking information — such as a Twitter handle or Facebook username — to receive promotions from brands. Onet, the largest Polish social network, launched, an exclusive version of social web browser [...] more...
ADOTAS – Brand marketers should tread carefully when reaching out to the teen and tween market for the Summer Olympics, according to findings from Harris Interactive. Less than half, or 46%, of 13-18 year olds in the U.S. express an interest in the upcoming Olympics, including only 27% who say [...] more...
ADOTAS – The average American is “skeptical” about Web sites that use information about a person’s online activity to customize content, according to a recent Harris Interactive study. But when introduced to four potential recommendations for improving Web sites’ privacy and security policies, they become “somewhat” more comfortable with the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Most consumers are media multitaskers, double-dippers, typers or talkers – and how they approach media significantly affects how they interact with advertising. Video search engine giant blinkx today released the results of a television and online video survey that studied consumers’ viewing habits. Harris Interactive conducted the survey, which [...] more...
Ingenio, a mobile pay-per-call ad provider, commissioned research that found over a quarter of the respondents preferred sponsored text links that appear as results to Web searches for mobile phone advertising. 4,123 adults responded to the survey and 26% replied positively to the concept of search-based mobile marketing. 21% of those [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that