ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As soon as the first App Store commercial appeared (am I allowed to use the phrase “There’s an app for that” without paying Steve Jobs a nickel?), brand managers across the country could be heard screaming, “We need one of those!” So marketers scrambled to get something into [...] more...
ADOTAS – A joint survey by Pontiflex and Harris Interactive found that only 12% of online adults have provided social networking information — such as a Twitter handle or Facebook username — to receive promotions from brands. Onet, the largest Polish social network, launched, an exclusive version of social web browser [...] more...
ADOTAS – Brand marketers should tread carefully when reaching out to the teen and tween market for the Summer Olympics, according to findings from Harris Interactive. Less than half, or 46%, of 13-18 year olds in the U.S. express an interest in the upcoming Olympics, including only 27% who say [...] more...
ADOTAS – The average American is “skeptical” about Web sites that use information about a person’s online activity to customize content, according to a recent Harris Interactive study. But when introduced to four potential recommendations for improving Web sites’ privacy and security policies, they become “somewhat” more comfortable with the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Most consumers are media multitaskers, double-dippers, typers or talkers – and how they approach media significantly affects how they interact with advertising. Video search engine giant blinkx today released the results of a television and online video survey that studied consumers’ viewing habits. Harris Interactive conducted the survey, which [...] more...
Ingenio, a mobile pay-per-call ad provider, commissioned research that found over a quarter of the respondents preferred sponsored text links that appear as results to Web searches for mobile phone advertising. 4,123 adults responded to the survey and 26% replied positively to the concept of search-based mobile marketing. 21% of those [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than