ADOTAS – Digital advertising, with all of its data and analytics, was supposed to be a utopia for tracking, measuring, and optimizing ad value. We have a long ways to go and the challenge is increasing every day. Digital advertisers now find themselves stuck between flawed paradigms and crumbling methodologies, [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Digital Trends) – After much ado, Twitter finally rolled out two-factor authentication. The AP hack that gave Wall Street a good scare may have been the final straw; unfortunately as much as you’d like this two-factor authentication update to keep your accounts secure and safe from hackers, there are [...] more...
Publishers and advertisers who used OpenX’s free, open-source OnRamp service are left scrambling to find alternatives after hackers infected the ad server with malware over the weekend and forced the company to permanently shut it down today. Users were first notified of the issue in a message posted on the OpenX help [...] more...
GoDaddy is now stating that its server crash yesterday was “not caused by external influences,” but rather “a series of internal network events that corrupted router data tables.” The company’s statement leaves many of us to wonder today whether AnonymousOwn3r is A) an exceptionally gifted hacker; B) a clairvoyant; C) a social-media opportunist/narcissist [...] more...
ADOTAS – Batten the hatches, Facebook! Apparently hacker collective Anonymous — which rapped up all kinds of media attention last year for DDoS attacks on the websites of MasterCard, PayPal, Amazon and others — wants to make sure the social network remembers, remembers the fifth of November. That’s the [...] more...
Apple Inc. has issued a software update that has created problems for iPhone users who have devices modified to work with mobile networks other than AT&T. The company warned customers that the update that offers fixes for security flaws and allows access to iTunes Wi-Fi Store could disable phones not under [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight