SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global programmatic advertising platform for brands and advertisers, announced the appointment of Anna Baird (pictured) to its leadership team. Baird will oversee RadiumOne’s finance, accounting and operations departments. The executive hire comes as RadiumOne continues its rapid expansion with over 125 percent [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ad industry has witnessed tremendous change this year, with programmatic advertising hitting the mainstream, the rise of video ads on Vine and the move towards cookie-less ad tracking across devices. As we quickly approach 2014, industry pundits are lining up to share their ad predictions for the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Politics and technology do mix, as newly appointed RadiumOne board member Steve Westly (pictured) can attest. The former California State Controller, who ran for governor of the Golden State back in 2006, has also held executive positions at eBay and served as a board member of Tesla Motors [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 29, 2012) – RadiumOne, a leader in social advertising for the web, today announced its integration with Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s (NASDAQ: FB) recently launched real-time-bidding (RTB) system. Seamlessly integrated into the FBX platform, RadiumOne’s social advertising platform leverages real-time sharing data to identify intent, fuel audience [...] more...
Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use