ADOTAS – With the first wave of generic top level domains (gTLDs) set to launch this summer, followed by a wave of brand-controlled domains in the fourth quarter of 2013 and into 2014, the new Internet is upon us. Jennifer Wolfe, president of Wolfe Domain, the leading gTLD digital brand [...] more...
ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has presented a rapid series of opportunities and challenges. First came the growth of websites, which took consumer attention from traditional media and eventually attracted an increasing percentage of media budgets. Next came a tidal wave of social media outlets like [...] more...
ADOTAS – When names are borrowed from the Atlas, things happen. Use of Geographic names have always caused some problems for two reasons; one they are in public domain so anyone can use and two they suggest that business is confined to just that geographic area. Like Paris Bakery, Waterloo [...] more...
ADOTAS – There are specific 542 dictionary words applied for as generic top-level domain as ICANN gTLDs at an average cost of million dollars each. What will these dictionary words achieve as cyber brands, what power will they exert on new and established brands and who will be the new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite all the opposition against ICANN from ad agencies of the world, some 1,000 top-level domain name gTLDs are queued to be released in next 100 days. There are highly distinct roles for enlightened ad agencies to engage right away. The advertising services are increasing losing ground and [...] more...
The sleepy corporate world is now discovering that the wide-awake generic top-level domain name holder is now poised to play the upper hands in the global cyber name branding warfare. They are right, as the winners and losers of the global name games will now line up in their respective [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
Definitions: Open gTLD is like dot com that anyone can buy and freely use. Closed gTLD is for example dot rice where the owners may decide if and how they are sold on the market or may use strictly for their own corporate use to corner the web traffic. After [...] more...
Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
ADOTAS – Based on the rules of naming and corporate nomenclature, my company, ABC Namebank, has applied its Name Evaluation Process to the entire list of 1,930 proposed ICAAN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) generic top-level domain (gTLD) names. Today, the finding on 542 English dictionary-based generic names, the [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,