ADOTAS – Receiving a few press releases regarding developments at Chegg, an online student resource center and social marketing platform, I was amused that in one press release students were described as “big spenders” and in another as “penny pinchers.” (Maybe they’re high-rolling tightwads?) But we have to differentiate between the academic levels [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We’ve seen this story before,” says Jonty Kelt, Group Commerce CEO and cofounder, as well as a former DoubleClick and Google executive. “Group buying is a big market that’s going to fragment.” When Kelt first started contemplating the group-buying segment in 2009, he saw a lot of parallels to [...] more...
ADOTAS – More consolidation in the group-buying space: Tippr, maker of the white-label daily deal platform PoweredByTippr, has bought social buying website DealPop away from WhitePages.com. According to Tippr, DealPop’s national sales team, engineering crew and group-buying infrastructure will be integrated to provide publishers using its end-to-end deals platform an expanded [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey publishers, why let Groupon have all the group-buying fun? Especially when Group Commerce can easily plug in its group-buying and social commerce platform to your site to let the deals go flying. Already powering group-buying initiatives at The New York Times, Thrillist and DailyCandy, Group Commerce has just added Boston.com to its [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]