ADOTAS – As the competitive ad-tech landscape begins to look a little bit more crowded these days, companies are searching to find their niche. Programmatic ad company The Rubicon Project just filed for its $100 million IPO, signaling that the fast-moving ad tech space is heating up with similar recent moves [...] more...
Tuesday’s introduction of the iPad Mini is being met with no small amount of enthusiasm from those in and around the mobile ad space. Glenn Kiladis, vice president and general manager, FreeMyApps, Fiksu: “Apple’s iPad Mini will certainly provide an array of tablet marketing opportunities. The smaller form factor and lighter weight [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile ad network GreyStripe, now part of the ValueClick family, has introduced a new series of mobile ad units with Ad Boosters, 40×40 click-to action buttons out of the way of the actual campaign message. These touchpoints can be customized depending on what kind of action the campaign (or [...] more...
ADOTAS – ValueClick seems to be seriously fleshing out its offerings — after acquiring mobile ad network Greystripe back in April, the multichannel marketer has just purchased retargeting specialist Dotomi, complete with its in-house dynamic creative technology. The price tag was $295 million — 55% cash and 45% ValueClick stock. Dotomi CEO John Guiliani [...] more...
Video ad network Greystripe, recently acquired by ValueClick, has introduced cross-platform mobile video ad units, ready to be served within iOS and Android smartphone and tablet apps as well as the mobile web. Advertisers need only deliver a 30-second or shorter clip and Greystripe will do the reformatting work — optimizing [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Mobile ads suck,” Apple CEO Steve Jobs infamously declared when introducing Apple’s new mobile ad product, the iAd, back in April. However, he may never have guessed what agencies are saying sucks more: developing iAds with Apple. Marketers for the launch partners of the iAd have complained bitterly that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Standing out against the competition in the advertising world can seem like a daunting task for brands. A new study by comScore of a Buick LaCrosse mobile advertising campaign using Greystripe’s Immersion Ads, showed that these interactive ads are memorable, engaging and highly effective. To help brands engage their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Between grunts about a $1 million floor and its single platform, there was plenty of whispers from all mobile players that the iAd might truly legitimize the space — particularly in the eyes of major advertisers. Traversing the digital advertising landscape, you’ll hear one crowd claim that mobile advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – What is a financial analyst anyway? Rumor-monger seems like a better title. Yesterday Kaufman Brothers’ Shaw Wu wrote a note to investors informing them he had the inside word that AT&T is losing its iPhone exclusivity in the first half of next year and T-Mobile will likely reap the [...] more...
ADOTAS – UPDATED BELOW “Just because we’re competing with somebody doesn’t mean we have to be rude,” Apple CEO Steve Jobs told the crowd at All Things Digital’s D8 conference last week. He was referring to Google — “They decided to compete with us” — properties, such as maps and [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014