ADOTAS – Facebook, Google and Apple are preoccupied with one key ambition: to become the dominant interface between people and the Internet. It’s the same thing the ISPs warred over before people started setting their home screen to Google. Now, with the mobile interface destined to become the key access [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search is the new navigation, so goes the mantra today – and that means search, in all of its forms, has become a key ingredient for the success of any online business. Since online users are now conditioned to quickly search for information instead of browsing for it [...] more...
You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved in search. And publicly Google may not consider Facebook a competitor, but both Facebook and Google dominate the web in terms of their huge [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Will Facebook’s new Graph Search feature give Google a serious run for its money?” The results were as follows: Yes: 79 percent. No: 21 percent. This week’s poll question is: ”Are Apple’s Q4 earnings legitimate cause for concern?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
In Facebook’s infancy, large brands could create a single corporate Facebook page and appease their many fans across the globe, but as Facebook and the expectations of its users evolve, so too must the businesses that use it. And make no bones about it, businesses should be using it. Recent [...] more...
This past week, we asked our readers: “Did the FTC let Google off too easily?” The results are as follows: Yes: 75 percent. No: 25 percent. This week”s Adotas Poll Question is: ”Will Facebook’s new Graph Search feature give Google a serious run for its money?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com [...] more...
Digitas has shared with us a comprehensive perspective on Facebook’s Graph Search that details all the key aspects of the social network’s new feature. Read more… Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Ffacebooks-graph-search-a-detailed-analysis%2F'; addthis_title = 'Facebook%26%238217%3Bs+Graph+Search%3A+A+Detailed+Analysis'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
1:08 PM | Facebook is unveiling a new search function: Graph Search. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Flive-coverage-of-facebooks-big-announcement%2F'; addthis_title = 'Live+Coverage+of+Facebook%26%238217%3Bs+Big+Announcement'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and