ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in response to the following Burning Question: “What will be the implications of Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “Yahoo! is no stranger to large acquisitions, and its purchase of Tumblr is one that’s actually one of the smaller purchases the company has [...] more...
ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the brands we know. Good marketing practices bring in valuable partners and new customers. Both approaches encourage existing customers to deepen their commitment to a brand. But marketing alone doesn’t drive a business. If something goes wrong in the behind-the-scenes machinery [...] more...
ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response?” The results are as follows: Tremor Video (93%) Adap.tv (4%) YuMe (3%) Nest week’s poll question is: Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line: Google [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] more...
ADOTAS (via The Verge) – Google will unveil new subscription music services [today] at the Google I/O conference, sources close to the company said. Google has now signed separate licensing deals with Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment for both YouTube and Google Play, setting the stage for such [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ah yes, Google Glass, introduced as the future of personal computing as the first wearable piece of technology to integrate the online world and the physical world. As geeky as this piece of eyewear looks (oh Scoble!), its introduction into the marketplace lends itself to a much broader [...] more...
ADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only Google, Facebook and Microsoft’s Bing — and the largest among privately held digital advertising companies. A native of Wicklow, Ireland, Mullarney has 11 years of experience in online advertising. What’s your [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and